2019 330xi $379 including NJ tax and $2800 in MSD

, , ,

I rarely leave comments and could not resist this time to your ignorant comment to a private individual trying to get out of lease. Clearly, you aren’t trying to buy a car, but intentionally try to rip people off like what you normally do at your workplace. Hope you learn some business tactics or negotiation skills since it’s clearly not working. If this transfer was posted for about 260 per month; most people including myself would jump on it even if I don’t need it so don’t play games you play against vulnerable customers that come into your dealership. Please keep your ignorant comment to yourself in the first place.

For a potential buyer also in NJ, who may qualify for very few BMW incentives (like me) this is a pretty good deal for a $45K vehicle. GLWS OP.

By shamelessly lowballing everybody?

2 Likes

Yeah asking for this at a 30% discount ontop of an already good deal is not “trying to buy a car”

I’m assuming someone in a sales manager position would appreciate that…
download

1 Like

Bob, you must have way too much time on your hands to get involved in a deal that has nothing to do with you. I’m glad you take some sorts of pleasure insulting people you have no idea about. I actually think the price of his lease is good and want to finalize with him. I will do it on the side without your input.

Please keep your comments and opinions to yourself. I have done nothing to you and don’t appreciate the way you are trying to insult me and my career. For you information I do a ton of business with people from LH and always try to give people the best deals.

As you see on the previous comments, I am somewhat interested in this transfer as well. And please go on with finalizing the deal with him. Good luck to you. (I have no intention to insult you but may have criticize the way you commented carelessly on a deal but I guess that’s how you finalize/deal. There is no need to mention what your career is here, but you insisted to so I was commenting based on my previous experience with Sales Managers in general.)

If someone walked into your dealership and asked you for 30% off you would laugh at them or tell them to F off. That’s exactly what is happening here, sucks to be on the other side right?

well 30% off a car that was likely already 12% off.

1 Like

Happens every day and I still find a way to help people into new cars. I also so do without insulting people or questioning there integrity. We are almost 18-20% some cars right now before rebates and incentives. Guess people on here just don’t like dealers. That was probably my first mistake mentioning I work at a store.

We’ve got plenty of respected dealers on here, that’s not the problem here. Maybe someone else can “help you into a new car” but I doubt it’s happening here with your approach.

You guys understand that you can lease a 2020-330xi MSRP $50k for $398 with just first payment due right now… how is what I said or my offer so outrageous?? The reason I’m interested in this lease is because it’s only two years.

You’ve lowballed 5 cars in two days with 0 down and 0 MSD. You said you’re not purposefully insulting people but those offers are insulting… Everyone here wants to deal but not at the expense of a hilariously bad offer (x5)

6 Likes

You’re right

I’d like to see the calculator showing a new $50K 330xi with a $398/mo payment including NJ tax and without any incentives and only first month DAS.

1 Like

Joined 2 days back
Posts in 5 different topics
All posts are the same - asking people to forego 2k to 5k in MSD’s

This is like the worst kind of lowballing I have seen ever on this forum!!!

He is actually a sales manager at a nearby dealer.

You think as a sales manager he can get any deal he wants at his own dealership. Not sure what he’s doing here.

Looking for them COVID-19 deals that dont exist, apparently.

Probably not a real one.

He actually is one, I recognized the name.