Effective miles per month: 885
Maturity date: August 2022

MSD due (if any): $2800
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500 I will cover as long as you get approved by BNW
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: vehicle in great condition, live cockpit, heated front seats, remote start

Photos:

I think I’m missing something

2 Likes

What do you mean? @Trato

I think trato is being kind and not saying what others will. do a little searching and see what a brand new 45k msrp 330 can be had for… not sure you still say this is a crazy deal…

2 Likes

Strange how the below is considered a good deal on a loaner car

Good <> crazy. No one says you have bad deal.

1 Like

@vercetti0 please update title with monthly payment and MSD due, and probably remove the hyperbole…

It’s a solid deal for someone who doesn’t qualify for incentives.

Being honest, I wasn’t thinking of those who don’t quality for incentives. That’s a valid point on a transfer like this. But most will quality for something but maybe not loyalty.
Am I wrong that if someone has incentives then the OPs comparison post is 48/mo cheaper than their own offer? Comparison doesnt include MSDs…

1 Like

I’ll take it with 1k msds paid to you :wink:

Bump for Wednesday morning

who’s paying the transfer fee?

I will cover transfer fee as long the person gets approved by BMW.

I’ll do it if you cover the transfer fee and nothing is due upfront.

Do you want him to give you $2800 on top of the $500 transfer fee?

Yes, maybe I’ll lay the transfer fee if he gives up the MSDs.

@Cbrauer4 maybe you want to also cover your insurance payments?

I think your offer is an extreme low ball.

1 Like

This isn’t a screaming deal by any measure. Keep that in mind. You can get a higher spec 49k msrp for thirty per month more 0 das.

I agree that’s a lowball by any measure, but that’s the Internet. If you want something to move here make it scream, else swap a lease is a better bet.

I’m a Sales manager at a local BMW store so I know how these things work. I’m interested because yours is a shorter term. I can do a Center Employee Lease for about the same money all day long but don’t need a car for three years.

Let me know if you want to talk privately to get this done.

1 Like

This isn’t your normal clients that come into your dealer. You sound like a scammer trying to represent like a sales manager mean anything. They usually don’t know much about anything and in this case including you. I’m sure there are ignorant customers like you and say give this demo 330i for $250 per month sign and drive because I know how these things work here. That would be very foolish and exactly what you are doing as a Sales Manager. LOL

Bob, unlike you I’m on here trying to buy a car not just posting comments. Please keep you comments to yourself. This is why I never do these types of things, I would rather pay more and just buy at my store.