2019 330i xDrive - 55K MSRP $913 monthly

Better to roll those in as they become sunk costs in the event of total loss or lemon buyback.

I have a strict monthly budget and would like to keep my payment where I have allocated funds for car related expenses. That said, I agree that you’re correct, and I still have time to modify the structure as I don’t take ownership of the vehicle until July.

Totally diff generation of car and totally different timing. While the OP’s “offer” was a bad, bad joke, comparing what someone got on a previous gen car isn’t going to be that helpful on a car that was just released, IMHO.

Its not that far off base though. Its become pretty well accepted that a volume dealer will on average dig deep and go 10% off on a G20.

That’s a joke I hope

600 a month for a 62k 2020 M340i seems like an unreasonable deal to you?

What exactly do you expect to get from dealers? Free cars? Granted, that’s why I asked DAS. I’m assuming 0 DAS.

Car in question (per OP) is 55K, incentives and discount aren’t particularly spectacular right now but RV makes up for it somewhat which makes 1% a realistic goal.

I was referring to pauleebes deal. They did not provide further information. 600 for an M340 is a good deal.

Oh, that is a decent deal.

More than happy to help anyone trying to get into a 19 3 series. Email me @ Daniel.rose@passportauto.com