2018 XC90 T6 Momentum $636/month

a lot of these websites say that my car is of a ‘unique nature’ and they can’t make an offer. Whatever that means

weird. Maybe its too new?

That’s what the Volvo dealer told me. He said “You are the only person I know who’s trying to sell a 2018…in 2018”. I know I shouldn’t have bought it if I was going to move but, back then, I had no idea that this life change was going to happen

Just curious - want to get my head around this.

You need $48k to break even, but because you can’t transfer the lease this is effectively the buy-out price? So remaining lease payments plus residual are $48k? And the best offer you’ve gotten was CarTrackers at $45k?

Eating a $3k loss sucks but it seems like your best option.

$47k is the buy-out now. I just want to sell it off for close to that price and not have a car anymore coz I haven’t touched it since I moved to the city.

The Car Trackers 45k offer was a sham…a clickbait. I called them up to check and they said that they needed to send someone to appraise the car. The guy came, drove the car, took an excess amount of pictures, got on the phone with his boss and said that they cannot offer 45k anymore coz his boss is not sure. He then literally got in the car and sped off.

Not that my car is a lemon or anything, they just wanted to make more money and were trying to negotiate me down

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the help! The car has been sold to a private buyer. I am happy knowing that they will maintain it nicely. Although I was sad to see it go, no more car payments!

Once again, thanks for all your help.

PS: I absolutely loved the XC90 and when I buy a car again, it will most likely be an XC90

Thanks

Thanks for the update and glad it worked out for you.