2018 X3 M40i - MSRP $61,720 for $576+tax per month. Nothing down + Winter Tires

Hey All,

I was able to score my first 1% deal thanks to this forum!
Our family has grown, and I must part ways with what feels like a piece of my heart to make room for a 7seater :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X3 M40i

MSRP: $61720
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $576.41
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 16,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 750
Maturity date: 06/30/2021

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Set of Pirelli Scorpion winter tires. Think no tire fee at the end of the lease. BMW will charge $300/tire. Default summer tires wear super fast.

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: Buyer pays BMW transfer fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): if BMW allows it, I am okay with it.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Good condition.

Photos: attached window sticker

Hello, I’m in San Diego looking for a 1% lease deals on new m40i… Could you please share your dealer info? Thanks a lot :pray:

Forget about the 1% thingie and look at recent (October) posts for the model that interests you.

OP is in Northern California. You might start your search here:

Why don’t you just take over the lease…

2 Likes

It’s too much driven already

Pre-buy some miles for it at $0.23/mi…

Ok do the math for another 45k miles and Venmo me cash… I’ll buy

You need 60K miles for 20 months?

OP, Going off the sticker it looks like you got the essentials and hopefully this should go quick. You might consider buying up enough miles (2,000 should do it) to even things back out to your original 10K/yr allotment. GLWT!

Jeez… these bots

Hello @Bguddugud,

I will post some pictures today.
Another note I have a set of near new winter tires as the car came with summer tires. Happy to make you a great deal on it.
I paid $2K down as my drive-off and recently another $600 for registration through 2020-June. if you buy 5K miles ($1100), you will be able to get 1000mi/month.

No pressure mate, just thought I would share details to help make your decision.

Di you have pictures?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Pictures uploaded. Also, I have 4 additional tires(winter) so you will not have to worry about BMW charging your $300*4 at the end of the lease for worn tires.

1 Like

The shadow line trim really pops on these when they have light exterior. Whoever picks this up is getting a good deal.

Question: What kind of front plate bracket is this?

@Electric: great question! After a bunch of trial and error found a great fitting non drill front plate solution from carbonio. Pretty pricey ($120) but fits and looks great.

Is this still available?

Yes it is. Please PM me if you would like more details.

Hello All,

Sorry for sluggish response. Life gets a little busy with two kids!
Updating the original post with additional incentives. Zero down to me + a set of pirelli scorpion winter tires.

Motivated to get this transferred by the end of the year. Have posted on a couple of other forums but would love to see someone from the leasehackr community take this over.