2018 X3 and 4 series lease support extended (told by dealer) - can anybody confirm?

One dealer replied back this AM telling me that BMW told them they could lease 2018 until the end of the month.
Anybody else heard of that?

Of course, I do not have any values for the residuals/mf and if there are still any kind of incentives to make them worthwhile.

would be great if somebody can confirm
if it’s valid for X5 as well

I’m very interested in this also. @bretbmw any truth to this in the Northeast?

@BMW_Dave can you chip in on this boss.

I got another dealer to reply

Do not have any further details for now.

CAn anybody else confirm?

The same dealer from the reply above told me yes to same incentives for 2018 X3 as last month.

1 Like

I can only speak for my region but yes all 2018 lease support ended last month except for the 3 Series.

1 Like

Sounds like there’s some shenanigans going on, use it to your advantage, I wouldn’t be surprised that enough dealers complained and this is true. It’s probably very hush hush with no official communications on it. Shoot for 15% off new and 25%+ on loaners! Buy rate on the MF

2 Likes

I spoke to dealers in nearly every region. It’s only in Florida that they reinstated lease support on 2018’s. Unfortunately in talking to a few of them, they’re not coming anywhere near the price of a demo 19 even though they have a TON of inventory they need to move. Maybe that will change next week as the pressure builds but right now I don’t see any advantage. Happy leasing.

Do you have any 2018 3 series models you are discounting in Murrieta or that will lease well?

He’s got a monster thread. Check it out and PM him what you’re interested in.

do you know if Florida dealers can lease 18 X5?

Nope. We sold out of all our 2018s last month.

Delray BMW has over 70 2018 loaners on the lot. Lots of X3’s and X5’s
Not sure what the lease programs are this month, but they have been some killer deals.

Haven’t had any luck with the 18s in Florida. They don’t seem willing to deal. I asked for a deal with the exact numbers the dealer had posted on their website for an X3 M40i without asking for anything additional and they said we were $8,000 apart. I guess that’s why there’s still so many on the lot… :triumph:

FL dealers suck. If you live here yes it can be more convenient and may actually not cost more once you factor in miles to drive back (or shipping) broker fee if you use one, time spend etc…
However, if you do not live here do not even try you will waste your time for mediocre pricing…

Delray refusing to provide any deals , they couldn’t even calculate out of state taxes correctly

anybody knows if any others states granted 2018 model extension until end of the month or it’s only florida

From the info I have it is only FL. Depends what you are looking for, they are also about the only dealer with 2018 X3 inventory, did not check for anything else.

If you were frustrated with Delray, save yourself time with lots of the others. Most others took me forever to even get a selling price before discounts, and in the end it was"you have to come in for the best offer"…
Either way, if you are from NY you can likely get same on 2019 loaner for a lot of models up north.
I highly doubt you find a deal in FL that makes it worth to come down vs, going to PA,NJ,CT etc…

didn’t have any luck finding good loaner deals with northeast dealers

Delray is a joke. I tried with them for one they have listed at 45k, an x3 m40i. They send me quotes for a totally different vehicle, TWICE!!!