2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription Lease

Here is the deal I’m working on for a 36/12 lease for a S90 T8 inscription. I think the MF can certainly be lower. What do you guys think about the deal?

MSRP - 74,640
Sale price - 61,301
MF - .0025
Residual - 51%
Doc fee - 80
Acquisition fee - 900
Lic/reg - 400
Sales tax - 9.75%
Taxed incentives - 6,750
Untaxed incentive - 5,002
Drive off - 1,000
Monthly - 879.85

People have been getting S90’s for way cheaper. I understand that this is a different model and trim but I still don’t think it justifies a difference of over $400/mo

Looks like the MF is marked up a lot. Should be .00110.
Is the selling price including your listed incentives?

Looks like they are only giving you $3k discount and the rest is all coming from incentives and rebates. You should be aiming for at least 10% before any rebates and incentives and should get the buy rate for the MF.

What does the $1000 at signing cover?

DON’T lease this car. That residual is the primary factor in the cost. It sucks.

Sell price include incentives of

and discount of

I need to find out what exactly is covered in the 1000 drive off. According to my the calculator it should be 1,900.

Do you have A plan? Also, a 24 month lease might have a lower monthly because the residual is 59% for 12k, 60% for 10k. The problem with the T8 lease is they load each one up with tons of options. Volvo just raised the residuals for Jan when they decreased the benefits. See if you can work a larger discount off MSRP and have them lease it to you at buy rate MF, as has been previously mentioned they are charging double the buy rate.

Why do you want this version - carpool sticker? I think even with the gas savings the payback equation can not be balanced at these prices and the term of a typical lease.

Yea, pretty much the carpool sticker and that this is a pretty comfortable car to be in while commuting. I was hoping with the sedan marketing dwindling and the S90 being an older model I was trying to get a good deal.

I had at the end of last year on offer for a 60K MSRP S90, 2500 down, 36 month, 10k, for 435+tax, this included 2000 competitve lease, but not any MSDs. With MSDs I could have pushed it further down. Volvo is another brand which is becoming quite aggressive to gain market share. The S90 is the car they give the most rebattes and incentives, so I think what you have up there is still too high. They gave me on the 60K car almost 18k off, but it was the 2017 model.

good luck

I leased my well-equipped 2017 Volvo S90 T6 AWD Momentum Plus (MSRP $59,205) for 36/12k for $452.50 INCLUDING tax (9.25%) with $0 total due at signing (true sign and drive w/ not a dollar paid upfront). Great deal. I would not pay more than double to upgrade to the hybrid; I simply don’t see the value.

what is the residual and money factor on that car?

The dealer was desperate. I believe MF was .00001 and residual was 50 or 51%.

The car was discounted $15,432 to $43,773. Brand new car. Not a demo.