2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

When I calculated it out, the equivalent rate of return on the MSDs on the deal I posted was about 14% apr. Where are you going to get a better guaranteed rate on an investment?

1 Like

Yeah, usually MSDs provide a very good rate of return especially considering it is risk free (assuming you return the car)

I would save $3 per month, x24 payments that’s $72, not worth it for me.

Are you sure about that? When I plug the numbers into excel, maxing out security deposits saves you about $39 a month. Assuming you max out your security deposits at $3k down, this would save you $954, or be an equivalent rate of return of 16.7% per year.

Your calculations are wrong. You would save nearly $40 per month. No brainer.

You guys are correct, i will have them plug it in the morning.

You can do 8 or 9. The 9th wouldn’t provide full benefit since you can’t go 0.

BTW congrats on the deal. $250 per month with only MSDs due at signing is a beautiful thing. Get used to the odd awareness that you are paying less than every Camry and Accord that rolls by.

3 Likes

I finally got a good quote on a T6 inscription
MSRP $67140
selling price with loyalty, A-plan, dealer discount was $50750
putting 6 MSDs to bring down MF to 0.00002
they offered me $446 out the door for 30 months and 15K miles/year
What do you think guys? Pull the trigger?

Your deal is very similar to the best deal I have been offered. With that MSRP,it has bowere and wilkind sound right?

Yes with B&W and convenience package also with a real spoiler. How much were you offered? Did you pull the triger?

1 Like

355 no msd’s but 1500 drive off

So my dealer in Miami raised me $100 when i got there to get the car, zero at signing $379/month for 24/7.5 on the 54900 MSRP car. They said that loyalty for me dropped because i have the XC90. I walked away, see if they call me back.

Good for you, what a BS about loyalty. Now, this $2K loyalty can really be a DMV thing only.

2k Loyalty is available to owners of almost all models of Volvo except of XC90, i should have taken the photo but was too pissed off.

Thats a really better price than mine. Is it with taxes and 15k miles/y?

Maybe. I asked which models qualified (all 90s, I bielive), but not which current ownership models are eligible and assumed all, since I have S60. But still, they knew what you had.

Mine was 24/10k therein the difference in p

FYI my amazing S90 lease is avail:

can you elaborate more about this loyalty bonus. What do you mean by DMV?
My dealer said that it is only $500 for a lease and $1000 for purchase. Is there a place where I can check?