2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Where in midwest are we talking about? Also if someone lives in a different midwest state, will the incentives work?

$3800. Because now you have loyalty :wink:

Iā€™m in Sacramento, interested in S90. I can join you and flyhigh1.

1 Like

Sure, let me PM you both.

1 Like

Good input. I really want to see the kind of numbers coming out of Volvo dealers for next two weeks. Volvo is not a hot commodity here @ West Coast.

1 Like

Sure, let me PM you.

1 Like

Iā€™m in NorCal and have been looking too. Seems dealers are just not interested in makingā€¦deals

Dealers are plenty interested in making deals. They might not be interested in selling a car at what you feel it should be sold at, but they also know someone else will pay what they are asking.

1 Like

@Flyhigh1 @mailtooraghu also in Sacramento. Interested in leasing an s90 asap since my current lease is up in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

PM sent.
But Iā€™ll be surprised to see the replication for May month

Closed one more s90 on April 30th for which we took delivery today.
For a cousin.

1 Like

Trying to understand the costco auto program offer

If you want to lease an s90 t6 mom you get

Volvo employee pricing PLUS 3000$ costco incentive PLUS additional national incentives we qualify for so in NJ that would be another 7750$ā€¦

Am i reading this wrong or is this volvo employee pricing plus another 10750$ off???

Yes, youā€™re reading it right. Itā€™s actually quite a bit worse of a deal then what was available last month, as you were able to apply the extra 3k on a negotiated rate way better than the ā€œemployee pricingā€ and they dropped the residual values 3%

This is exactly the deal Iā€™m looking for. How can I replicate this. Can you send me dealer infoĀæ

May deals arenā€™t going to be comparable to April deals.

any idea what the employee pricing is or approximate?

6% off MSRP. Itā€™s invoice price.

yea its much worse (if they cant discount more than the 6%)ā€¦the 6% off plus the 10750 in incentives gets a 59k s90 in nj for 455/month on the calculator with approx 2700 DAS or 540/month Zero drive off (no MSDs applied).

the numbers last month were in the 300s

Yup. My s90 I got on Saturday would be 200 more a month today. May isnā€™t a good month to get an s90.

I am also in, also in Normal!