Selling Price = 44,277
Rebates = 3,000 (Truecar)
MSD = 3,500
MF after MSD = .0003
Term = 24/12
Payment = $342.80
Tax = 6.875% (plus NJ Luxury Tax)
Total due at signing other than MSD = 0

I think its an awesome deal as compared to what I have been seeing ever since Costco rebate ended.

10 Likes

Nice! I will probably have to wait until next month to do something but the S90 is one of my top picks. Glad to see you were able to get one with AWD around $350 since that’s where I’m trying to be for a payment.

Edit…
Just realized this is a 2018 and the discount is around 27%! How did you manage to get 27% off MSRP on a 2018?

Congrats! I’m currently looking for S90 too!

Congrats! How much is the MF lowered per security deposit? We’ll update Leasehackr Calculator to reflect MSD availability.

This seems insane!! How did the negotiated selling price get so low?

Nice work!!

I believe its the same as Audi on your calculator, 0.0005 i think? I may be wrong.

@nyclife brokered this deal. I had a true car A-plan Elite pin which combined with volvo allowance, lease cash brought the selling price down.

3 Likes

That’s a great deal on a 2018. Congrats. :+1:

Congrats, I’m looking to get a similar deal in Houston, TX. Are there any brokers that can help? Also, is A-Plan Elite easy to get from Truecar?

Thanks!

nevermind… thanks.

@X-ception Did you have a comp lease? Not sure if it was always the case, but seems like the comp pull ahead is valid on 2017 & 2018 S90s now.

I had other leases but none that qualified for comp.

Is MF 0.00003 after MSDs and not 0.0003?
Great deal, @nyclife found a Volvo gold mine.

1 Like

Are the rates for 36 months better than 24 months?

Im located in Dallas and tried dallas, austin san antonio and houston, cant come close to this, I would recommend working with @nyclife.

1 Like

Thanks, reaching out to him.

1 Like

Michael, same as audi

0.00080 pre msd and 0.00030 post MSD

Kind of high before MSD for Volvo :slightly_smiling_face:

Its the base, just the T6 Momentum is quite high.