2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

What rebate is the 500 black friday rebate? My dealer is saying Volvo did not push anything out in my region, however the autobytel link above shows 500 rebate for 2018 expiring 11/30 and 500 for 2017 expiring 11/30. Is there away they can give me that 500 loyalty cash even tho I don’t have a volvo currently?

Those are loyalty rebates, you need to own or have a Volvo registered at your address to get that.

@anon46843959,

What market area are you in? I’d like to be able to verify additional rebates are available in my region for A-Plan.

Charlotte, nc

20 characters

Have you thought of listing your Lexus lease on swap-a-lease/leasetrader, potentially using some of the conquest cash as an incentive to lower the payment? That way you might come out ahead. Is your 1300 in negative equity from additional months on your Lexus lease?

Can anyone confirm if this new regional A-plan increase is effective in California?

It was my wife’s Acura with negative… I rather keep the Lexus as it will be “free” to drive at this point.

So it still sucks :frowning:

Anyone on the east coast able to confirm 4k elite bonus?

I am in NC and it was confirmed by a Volvo Rep

Perfect, thank you. Working on a '18 MOM and INSC, to see what I can get. 1k def. helps!

Of course!

I did did my numbers and I should be at $503 with $1k extra I will be getting.

I just spoke to a dealer in socal and he says APlan is still 3K. Not sure if he really checked for the change.

I’m trying to get 10% off before incentives, then add the $4,250, $4,500, and now $4,000 to it after that. With 0 Drive offs, I should be at 499-505.

A lot of dealers don’t budget if they see you have Plan A and elite bonus. So I basically got 6% off the bat plus all incentives. I am okay with it. Car is so worth it!

I didn’t mention it yet. I am telling them only that I want 10% off before incentives. Once they agree to that, I’ll push the rest on them after. They are at 8% rn

Houston and Dallas TX have $4K A plan.

2 dealers in NC have it as well so should be everywhere.

Yeah there are a couple other things with sensus that just don’t make sense.
For example xm stations 1-10 are shown on the screen. Say you start with 1 and keep scrolling past 10 11 12 etc the screen will stay on 1-10. Not the end of the wold but you would think someone would catch it.
Definitely not as refined as some other cars.

Picked up the car and they didn’t put the right wheels on them so will be getting another check to get aftermarket wheels now.