2018 Volt LT (with Convenience Pkg), $283/month (tax included)

Hey hackers, looking for transfer my Volt, tons of miles left, no cash required, you just need to apply for lease transfer.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Chevy Volt, LT with Convenience Pkg (Heated steering wheel, Bose speakers)

Effective monthly payment: $283

Current mileage: 11,000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Maturity date: Oct. 6, 2021

Incentive for new lessee (if any): I’ll refund transfer fee

Financial institution: GM Financial
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Local only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: a few minor rim scratches, all within allowed 4cm from GM.

Btw, I wasn’t qualified for state EV rebate so not sure if the next lessee can apply now.

That’s not true, CVRP in California applies for both purchase and lease. It’s the federal tax credit that only apply to purchase, not lease.

I was not qualified for CVRP due to total household income limit, so if the new lessee can apply now (because the VIN has not registered in state database), the monthly payment will even lower.

OP - it will help if you post pics and the window sticker. GLWT!

CVRP must be claimed within a certain time period from when the vehicle was originally acquired new. However, this might quality for $1,000 rebate from SCE, which is available for subsequent owners/lessees (not just the original).