2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 - $230/mo $0 down sign and drive tax included 36M/12K

EDIT: I signed the deal & got blue!

Hi all!

Dealer has proposed a lease on a 2018 Toyota Tacoma.

Must sign the lease today or it is invalid (due to “coupons” and monday still being considered a weekend)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab SR5 V6]

MSRP: [$32,260] + $1,300 dealer add ons (weather proof floor matts / 2 years maintenance)

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$230]

Sales Tax Rate: [6.5%]

RV: 78%
MF: .00196

Complete sign and drive with $0 down & tax is included.

They have two options: white or blue (not sure what to pick)

How is this deal?

I have 5 hours to choose if it is happening or not.

Thank you for all of your help!

Those numbers look good to me. Well under 1% rule. $230/mo on a Tacoma is a great price. I’m not sure if there is any more in there or not.

Looks like a good deal to me. What bank is that through? Looks like US Bank?

Looks good to me. That RV is really helping the monthly. It may hurt if you want to sell the car before the lease is up.

White!

20 characters.

I wouldn’t really factor that in, especially since he’s getting such an awesome lease. That’s more of a worst case scenario.

pretty good for a Tacoma

Not knowing his situation, I just wanted to bring it up so he is aware.

Speaking of which, if it is a lease through US Bank I would read up on peoples experiences upon returning their leased vehicle to them. I just wouldn’t get a lease through them period because I think they have unethical business practices. The car companies themselves at least have some incentive not to screw you over (they want to keep you as a customer), whereas US Bank couldn’t care less.

Agreed. I will be finding out about this very soon. Tesla going back to US Bank in 5 months. :frowning:

I have spent a bunch of time on their website and their dispute process is completely incomprehensible. I’d never lease with them but if you do read the lease very very carefully. See what the dispute resolution process is and how it’s laid out. I’d say you have to allow that you may need to pay 1-2k at turn in, buy lease out or dealnwiyh horrible time consuming litigation.

That is the best Tacoma deal that I have seen in a long time.

Thank you for the info! Signed for it today and went with blue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you 28Firefighter. This is through World Omni Bank (Southeast Toyota Finance).

Luckily this is not through US bank but instead it is through World Omni Bank (Southeast Toyota Finance).

Wish I’d seen your post earlier- I’d have been asking where I could go to get the one you didn’t choose. :):smile:

Post in Trophy garage. Nice color.

Something doesn’t compute since the 36/12 RV is supposed to be 73% and 0.0023 MF
Tacoma SR5 V6 4x2 $32,578.00 $30,282.00 $- $30,782.00 $23,782.00 73.00% 0.0023 36 12,000 $853.26 $305.81

Those coupons may actually be real since deal does not compute

I understand coupons but generally the RV is pretty set. 78% RV on a 3/36 lease is beyond amazing …