2018 Tiguan SE FWD - 24mo/10k - Bay Area, CA - $228/mo incl. tax with $1,000 DAS and part of partner program

A) could you PM me the dealer, please?

Another random question: the LED headlights. Is there a way to pay for those a la carte, or only available on the SEL premier?

Merci

This is a really fantastic deal. My GF is looking at a Tiguan SE, but noone in SoCal is offering those kind of prices. Best Iā€™ve seen is around $299 plus tax.

@rubbergash has a Tiguan SE with sunroof for $287/mo before tax. Heā€™s in Carlsbad, CA.

1 Like

@rubbergash I inquired with him too and he was quoting around $267 plus tax without sunroof. There were more than 2 dealerships in the bay area that were getting to at least that including tax. I would just play the dealerships against each other and you can probably get a better deal than the broker especially today since its 6/30.

Great deal for up north.

Im in SoCal and it was impossible for me to even get close to this.

I just leased one for 1k drive off, $272 + tax with 12k miles. No dealership in the area would even get close to this and I emailed everyone within 60 miles of me. Only rubbergash could get there and he doesnā€™t have any non-roof SEā€™s.

2 Likes

Yeah perhaps the Bay Area incentives are substantially different. rubbergash had other really good deals on his spreadsheet for other cars so maybe SoCal just isnā€™t dealing for the SE.

Yup, I would have loved to go the rubbergash route but I was very limited on how much time I had (had to return my car right away) and couldnā€™t wait for new inventory to come in for him.

Congrats on the deal. Mind PM ing me the dealer?

The taxes and fees is why I said $3600 and not just the $2600 in payments. But it did slip my mind that interest has to be paid on the residual and not just the depreciation being paid.

Could you DM me your info? Canā€™t seem to get anywhere close to what youā€™ve gotā€¦

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you also DM me the dealership information and sales person? Looking for the exact same deal :slight_smile:

Congratulations for new Tiguan!.
Could you please PM the dealer information? thanks.

Can I please have the dealer information, if you are willing to share. Thank you!

Programs have changed since 7/10ā€¦ best 24/10 right now is gonna be $299+tax with $1000 DASā€¦ if you have the partner program $500 it would be $279+tax

65% residual
.00095 MF

Congratulations for new Tiguan!.
Could you please PM the dealer information? I am looking for a lease this weekend.
Thanks!