2018 Tahoe LT lease Massachusetts

Hello Everyone. I’ve been trying to read as much as I can and comply with the forum. We’re looking at Tahoe LT MSRP 58,365. Our current lease has $5K of equity in it (also a Tahoe LT). The dealership is saying with another $2K down our payment would be $495. Does this sound reasonable.

So you’d be putting down a total of $7000 on the lease. Doesn’t seem like a good deal.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m trying to help my dad out. I feel like they might be taking advantage of him. They are saying they are discounting the MSRP to approximate 52,000. Do you think he could get them to come more there?

Not familiar with Tahoe prices, but your net effective is going to be $705 per month.

Is this a 36/12?

Are Tahoe’s leasing in the Marketplace for less?

Not sure if this can be duplicated in Mass, but it will give you a baseline to compare against at least.

Best of luck!

Thanks! The terms were 36/10

Just went over to edmunds the Tahoe MF is equivalent to 4.99% APR it will be hard to get a Hackr worthy deal on a Tahoe or Yukon both have a crappy MF.

Sell the vehicle to the dealer or other party for the $5,000 equity. I am having a hard time believing that but anything is possible I guess.

That’s what the dealer is saying…they’d buy the car from GM and sell it themselves.

GM Financial offers the dealer a lower buyout than you or someplace like Carmax. What is your buyout?
If you want to do the deal, do not put the extra $2,000 down.

I would ask them to buy your lease and cut you a check for $5,000 and see what they say. I say this because I am seeing exactly $5,000 in rebates ($2,750 GM , $250 GM Financial, $1,500 Chevy and $500 GM lease loyalty) for your zip code.

We need to see all the numbers to verify their payment calculation and the quality of the deal.

Thanks. We’re going to talk to them again Monday. We’ll see what they say. The buyout on the current lease is 34,000

You are in Mass, you should see if you can hack one of those Quirk specials.

I tried contacting them, but no response via email :man_shrugging:t2:

They still spam a couple of my car buying email addresses. I think I was able to engage them via chat on their webpage, but I wasnt local so wasnt going to pursue.

Look at their reviews before stepping foot in there.

1 Like

be careful with that dealership. Usually its only 1 unit available at that price (and typically black or gray on black) and the price is never as advertised.