2018 Stelvio Sport - $1500 DAS - $294 including tax

I can’t get anywhere near these deals in the NY area. Most dealers here are quoting close to twice that figure w/ the same $ DAS.

My same problem out on Long Island, they think they’re at the top but I’m sure their sales are not to good. I went out to NJ to get my deal. I can PM you the womans contact info at my NJ dealer if you would like.

Hearing the deals went away overnight. New incentive period…

I’m trying to find out what the new incentives/rates are as well. Will report back if I find out before someone else does.

1 Like

really hope the incentives didn’t vanish… was working on a deal and losing those would crush it.

I know for sure the residuals dropped. I just talked to my guy and all lease payments went up 40-50 bucks. He was bummed.

I’m not finding updated numbers yet for Ally - the SM I worked with on Friday did say they were told residuals would be dropping and rates increasing.

1 Like

OK - Can’t speak to Chrysler Cap (Edmunds should have those), but here in the PNW here is what I can find for Ally rates. They’re not good - residuals dropped by 5%.

For 12k subtract 1% from the residual and for 15k subtract 2%.

Base/Sport: 24 month/10k - .41% MF (converts to .0001708) and 56% residual; 36 month/10k - 1.35% MF (converts to .0005625) and 47% residual

Ti/Ti Sport: 24 month/10k - .21% MF (converts to .0000875) and 56% residual; 36 month/10k - .64% (converts to .0002667) and 47% residual

For the sake of comparing, my deal (assuming the incentives stayed the same) with the new rates would have been $1610 DAS and $404/month including tax.

EDIT: According to Autobytel, it looks like there is only $2750 available this month in publicly advertised lease incentives (1750 bonus cash and $1000 lease cash); That makes this even more painful.

2 Likes

@28firefighter I talked to your guy at Tacoma that did your deal. I had a deal setup close to yours and I was getting ready to pull the trigger until I found out that they did not have Apple Car Play which is a deal breaker for me. Those residual took a hit. Tacoma said your deal was the highest loss for them in the past 2 years.

Shrug I hadn’t advertised the dealer here publicly…

As always no one twisted their arm. They could have said no. They didn’t, so it obviously accomplished something if they were willing to go close for you.

Flexibility with options, color etc is key. Can’t do anything about the change in rates.

What stock #? Maybe I can try to salvage it?

The residuals dropped 5% today and there was a $500 reduction in lease cash. The monthly will be at least $100 more expensive, if not more.

@PowerBI The numbers are all messed up now. I was offered 2 vehicles and it looks like one was sold, but the stock number on the other one was A18053.

Actually, that was the one I was targeting at the same time with @28firefighter. They were about 2k over target pre-incentives.

Dang you all got great deals on your alfas. I got a giulia ti Q2 RWD over the long weekend. I wanted the limited slip differential and active suspension and those aren’t included in any of the OC alfa deals. My msrp was 49k, final cost came out to 40k. I put $1,500 down. Paying 460 a month after taxes (got grey with red interior). I like it, but the small things are annoying me (audio on at ignition start, start/stop ignition at lights, only getting 15mpg after 4 full tanks, loud cabin over 80mph, much louder over 100mph, gets really hot since I havent put a tint on yet). I could deal with everything if it was $400 a month with 1st month due at signing but I’m kinda having buyers remorse. In the end it was between this and a demo 340i loaner…

Im looking for a 340i loaner in Florida. How do you find something like this? I tried a generic Google search and ended up with cars all over the USA, and all in other states.

how about calling them? There’s not that many in FL

Ended up reading a comparison between the Giulia and the 335i and they basically said the 335i felt imprecise and aloof incomparison. Fast but not fun. Guess you could say I’ve moved on…lol

Test Drive them both, a lot of reviewers are biased/sponsored

1 Like

Probably good advice.