2018 Stelvio Sport - $1500 DAS - $294 including tax

@28firefighter can you please share dealership details? I am from Seattle area and looking for similar deal on Stelvio.

Anyone actually got a TrueCar certificate after filling it out in the last couple days?

I filled out the form about two weeks ago and got the certificate emailed to me on Thursday. I had given up hope but it worked out perfectly as I was signing that day and they were still able to apply the coupon.

Nicely done, sharp color too.

Nice deals on the Stelvio. I would say these are comparable to S90 deals. Stelvio was Sergio Marchionneā€™s brain child. With his passing and the yuge loss FCA must be taking on these leases, the Stelvio is probably going to the grave next.

And maybe Alfa will be out of USA as well

The OC Alfa Romeo deals are based on $52k deals. If you move the $2500 from DAS, it averages out to $404/month ((299 + 2500) / 24). I am waiting for truecar certificate to make it worth it for me. I hope I get my certificate in 2 weeks.

Anyone have a truecar certificate they donā€™t mind sharing with me? Please PM.

Just as an FYI, MF and residuals, along with all incentives were extended through Sept 4th for Alfa Romeo vehicles. So technically, today is the last day of the month for Alfa dealerships. They often do this into long weekends.

This has been confirmed at a dealership, and on Edmonds forums.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve asked me not to share their name because it canā€™t be replicated by them.

Good to know. The SM I worked with said Friday was the last day of his month and Saturday started a new count for him, but given the holiday it makes sense the existing rates would have continued to tomorrow in the new month.

Congrats! Awesome deal man great work.

1 Like

I see the distinction, that may be true!

lease price special changed from yesterday, cheaper now. it was $365+ tax yesterday and now $299+tax. $2500 down payment incl. all fees.

1 Like

Wow, that is amazing.
How low can Alfa go on a $50K car ???

1 Like

Beats me. He didnā€™t seem all that upset but I suspect thatā€™s because my car was a B6 VIN.

Umandev:

Which dealership decreased the price to $299+tax?

SoCal Downey and OCā€¦

1 Like

Downey did not match OCā€™s deal.

Iā€™ve been emailing all over the country too for a Stelvio Ti deal like the ones Iā€™ve seen here on Leasehackr. Everytime I was told that there are no added incentives for SE (Im in Miami) and best they can do is $525/mo for a Stelvio Ti, $0 DAS and about $50k msrp. Even spoke to a few contacts I received right here through this site.
Miami and Florida in general never seems to have as good of lease deals as the rest of the country, especially California.

Good job. I leased a leftover 2017 guilia awd msrp of around $47,000, 24 months 12k miles and tire/wheel package along with the wear and tear for up to 5k package. My payment was $375 per month, only $375 DAS (First month). I think i got a crazy deal as well.