2018 Nissan Rogue SV + Premium NY / NJ $229 / month with first month + fees due at signing

do you have a quote for 2018 Nissan SL, zip 11214?

Thank you

Sent you a PM just now.

Can you get a Sentra for close to 100?

With what due at signing?

I would like to put the least amount of money possible. But you tell me what you can do to get me close to that number. I need a lease ASAP.

I sent you a pm. Let me know

I sent you PM… Is NJ tax included?

This post is over a month old. The Rogue is much more expensive this month as compared to last.

Hey, I was wondering what your numbers look like this month for a SV 2018 Rogue with 1000$ down and/or 0 down. 12000 miles for 3 years. I was trying to PM you but couldn’t figure out how haha

There are no SV’s available. I only have S and SL’s.

What would it be for an sl?

$34095 MSRP, $309 with first month, bank (600) and plates (400) due at signing.

I’m looking at an awd sl with some addons, with an msrp of just over 37k.

what would be the monthly estimate?

I am in 10701

$37,100 MSRP, $335 with $1335 due at signing.

I am interested, please get back to me 9174562141 frank. Thank you

Whats the best way to get ahold of you ?

Sent you a pm on this with my number

Any numbers on AWD SL w/platinum?

currently a month away from concluding a lease on the Pathfinder.

looking for either AWD SV premium, AWD SL premium or platinum.

just trying to get a feel for how much each trim/package combo go for, so i can decide what upgrading/downgrading features vs price tradeoff is like.

not sure if nissan offers any loyalty discounts for current lessees. also, still have a year left on my reg, but not sure if this saves much on dmv costs.

i;m in brooklyn, and don’t need “home delivery”. i need to turn in my current lease, so i’ll be visiting some dealer anyway so i may as well just pick up the new car while there. i don’t mind having to take a ride to jersey to do this etc.

I sent you a PM on this.