2018 Nissan Rogue SV + Premium NY / NJ $229 / month with first month + fees due at signing

UPDATE: Dealer is dropping its pants before month end and going more aggressive on the SV + Premium Package. Sample shown below.

First month, bank fee ($595), plates ($400) due at signing.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Nissan Rogue SV
**MSRP: $30,425
**Monthly Payment: $229
**Down Payment: $0
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: **12,000
**MF: ** .00027
**Residual: ** 58%

Seems a little high for base SV with no premium package? honcker has w/ premium plus fog lights for 222.
Edit: 201 for SV base on Honcker.

Guess Honcker is more aggressive than my dealership then.

Have you ever bought a car from honcker ? I just sold a guy a Maxima that originally started the deal with honcker after submitting his application They emailed him and bump him by $20 a month

I haven’t but the SV with Premium package has been pretty consistently at 229 + drive offs for the past 2 months from multiple brokers on here.

Edit for Nyclife

I have always advertised the base at $229 plus driveoffs. The premium has always been more.

Just wondering: who are the two multiple Nissan dealers here?

Yeah I got it, not trying to shit on the deal, it’s good.

Thanks, I agree, it is a good deal.

Aww man, just a few days ago you said you didn’t have any SVs. I’m in the middle of another deal now but would have went for this. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Posted it the second I got my numbers!

All the best and hope the deal works out for you.

How about rogue sport sl ?

PM me the place of registration, MSRP, and color pref.

Very interested in this. I am based in CT. Sending you a PM now.

I am in LI NY and interested as these look like good deals. Are we able to apply VPP as I have a current Nissan lease and just finished an Infiniti lease. I am interested SV or SL.
Thank you,

I’m out of SV’s, so PM me with exactly what MSRP, colors, where register, etc for an SL. Thanks!!

PM’d on a SL

Thank you

As an update, have a few more SV’s that need to go asap before month end! PM me.

I’m interested in the SV + Premium, can you tell me if those models have a sunroof?

I am not sure. I don’t think so