2018 Mini Cooper 2 door Hardtop $196 per mo / 13 mos remaining ~2300 miles per month remaining!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mini

MSRP: n/a
Monthly payment: $196 includes tax

Current mileage: 5,700 miles
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 2330
Maturity date: 4/16/21

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: Mini
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: vehicle has barely been driven as seen by the mileage, few damage spots that i took picture of on driver side fender and light on passenger rear side. other than that it’s in excellent condition and has been well maintained

Photos:

um yeah that damage will cost the assumer of this lease. Suggest you get an inspection from BMW and see how much this damage will cost at turn in and then post that cost in the title.

8 Likes

Hate to break the bad news to you dude, but your car is NOT in excellent condition.

5 Likes

That’s NYC for you. You 13mo left @196$ I suggest you just continue driving it till your lease is up and bring that damage in to a third party because BMW will charge more probably. Or perhaps try swapalease with incentives

Good suggestion. Now that we aren’t driving anywhere cuz of this “shelter in place” for the foreseeable future we just want to get ride of it. I’ll try swap a lease, thanks.

With all those miles, you should be able to transfer that easily but you’ll need to fix that dent. I’d suggest taking it to a reputable body shop and repairing it first then reposting.

Noone is going to want to take that car over with that much damage to the car…

Not sure if its the angle of the picture, but the wear on the tires looks pretty high for only 5,700 miles. Would recommend additional pictures of this and the other tires, could help alleviate the concern if it’s just the angle and the tires actually do have more than sufficient tread depth remaining such that the vehicle should have more than the minimum depth required at turn in.

Also wheels are pretty bad condition from curb rash.

Are you sure someone swapped yours with older one ?

Can someone please close this thread for me.

Keeping this one too?

Closed at request of OP