2018 Mercedes E300 AWD signed MSRP 68,365

This is a demo 2018 E300 AWD with P2, AMG and cold & warm packages, and has 860 miles on it. Dealer raised the acquisition fee to $1095 and not willing to do any change. However, my sales helped me to reduce $100 from other charges. First-month payment waived (Credited in total). Returned my current E400C lease 3 months early. Of course, disposition fee waived.

I think the deal could be better, but it’s really exhausted to negotiate with them.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $68,365
**Selling Price: $56,000 before incentive
**Monthly Payment: $507 before tax. I added another $15 for Prepaid maintenance.
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,352 (First month, DMV, etc)
**MSD: 9 x MSD = $5,850
**Incentives: $1500 plus first month payment.

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: 0.00070
**Residual: 54%

**Region: Socal
**Leasehackr Score:10.9 years

8 Likes

That’s an amazing deal? I can’t even get anything remotely close to that for a P1 loaner. Any tips?

How’s the dealer? If you don’t mind sharing Thanks

dude for an 800 mile car that a steal

good use of the msd’s, not many farts are in that thing

2 Likes

Try to get 20% off, that’s the key.

Sorry, their GM called “this big of a loser”, so the sales does not want me to share the info online. On the other hand, the car is a demo. Once it’s sold, they don’t have another.

Really solid deal with current MF and residual. Does MB have a pull ahead program or did they roll in the 3 months from your old car?

MB does have a standard pull ahead program to waive 3 payments. Sometimes, they offer 5 payments on some specific models.

Background seems similar to Fletcher Jones :thinking: