2018 Mercedes C300W - $494 w/tax 36/15k

Hi everyone, I’ve been looking around and am ready to jump on this deal. What do you guys think?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Mercedes C300]

MSRP: [$47,045]
Selling Price: [$39498.18]

Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [15,000]

Security Deposit: [$0, plus autopay]
Total Due At Signing: [misc fee, $1000]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$493.88]

Zip Code: [90066]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Features:
Premium Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Hands-free Access
AMG Line
Heated Seats

Color:
SELENITE GRAY

Interior:
MB-Tex

Why not use MSD? Have you looked at Loaner E300’s? Bigger car for same if not less payment.

Hi there, how do the MSD work?

MSD: Multiple Security Deposits

Some manufacturers will allow clients to lower the money factor (the interest rate) on their lease by making a number of fully refundable security deposits up front. Typically each security deposit is equal to one month’s payment (rounded up to the nearest $50) with a total of up to seven allowed. Each security deposit made will reduce the money factor by a predetermined amount and thus increase the overall savings over the term of the lease.

Thats great to know. I’ll head back to the table with these questions. Does this offer look like a solid start?

Yes, it is a great starting point on a pretty expensive C-class.
16% off MSRP, pretty solid for a '18.
What’s your MF and what is the Acq. fee? You might have some room to negotiate there.

It looks like a fantastic start.

With some negotiating and MSD’s, you could be at a great price point if your preference is for a optioned 2018 C class.

As said above, some of us would prefer an E class and, personally, if going for a C class, I would go for economy and try for an awesome deal on a 2017.