2018 Mercedes C300 4MATIC Lease Transfer, Premium Pkg/Distronic PLUS! $311/mo and 1k + MSDs

, , , , , ,

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster, please go easy on me. Just testing the waters here and gauging interest in someone taking over my lease. I’m asking $1,000 down plus MSDs ($3,600) which you’d get back from MBFS at the end of the lease. Although no one likes to pay upfront for a lease transfer, the monthly payment is on the lower end for a ~$52k MSRP car with only 1k down. If following the Leasehackr 1% rule, you’d be paying $500+ a month on this car after upfront/drive-off costs.

Location: Currently MD, registered in NJ, and constantly travel between both so available to meet in any state along those lines (MD/VA/DC/DE/PA/NJ/NY/CT).
Car: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC, AWD, turbo, very well-equipped
Condition: Excellent, essentially, still a brand new car, plenty of tread left on the all-season tires

• MSRP: $51,695
  • Mileage: 6,975
  • Lease terms: 36 mo, 12k/yr
  • Monthly Payment: $311.33
  • MSDs: $3,600
  • Months remaining: 33
  • Total Mileage Allowed: 42,085
  • Miles per month remaining: 1,063
  • Residual: $28,849

RARE! It is rare to find a C300 4MATIC with the distronic plus/premium driver assist package. I looked long and hard to come across this deal, and most dealers and even some brokers on here told me it was difficult to find it especially within this price range. This has the traffic aware cruise control, auto-brake, lane-keep assist, as well as lane steering, essentially the Mercedes version of Tesla’s autopilot. Comes with all the bells and whistles; heated seats, multimedia pkg, comfort access, hands free, GPS/navigation, Sirius XM, keyless entry, remote start, mobile app access, backup cam, panoramic sunroof w/power sunshade etc. Please see the full spec/build sheet at the end! Let me know if you have any questions. You can comment here, PM me, or if you prefer texting: (530) 451-6786.

!
IMG_20180905_193438|375x500 !

IMG_20180905_193447|666x500

4 Likes

Wow! Great car, pics, and description! I wish all Swaplease/LeaseTrdr posts be like that! I’m sure it will be gone in no time. Quick question - does this Distronic handle Stop and Go traffic?

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it! Yes it does, I love this thing in stop and go traffic, it really makes it a lot more bearable.

Hello,
I’m interested in your car.
I’m located in PA.
Will text you tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Nice car and options, but really, halogen headlights on a $50k M-B makes me sad.

I’m a Porsche fan, so I know the drill, make everything an added cost option and make us start ticking…

Good luck!

4 Likes

I agree. I didn’t even know it had those, I ignorantly assumed for the price tag and the fact that it wasn’t even the entry level CLA. I was flabbergasted my first night driving it.

Thats the first thing I was surprised at … $52k msrp and no led light package. . Great payment and deal OP good luck with transfer

1 Like

good deal, for that payment you can stick candles in the headlights and i’d drive it :rofl:

5 Likes

Candles :joy:

1 Like

Great deal and Very detailed post OP.

1 Like

Great looking car. Nice work on the original deal.

1 Like

Lmao ! True that.

was this a loaner?

2020202020202020 words

1 Like

I think Mercedes doesn’t allow transfers in the first 6 months and in the last 6 months of the lease duration. Sweet deal though!

Thanks! I was able to initiate the lease transfer process through my MBFS account without any issues. I was also on the phone with them this morning because some people had questions and they didn’t mention any problems with the transfer.

There are several serious people interested, and one has applied for the lease transfer through MBFS this afternoon, waiting on credit approval, so as of now, this is pending transfer. I will update the post once he updates me on the status!

Oh! Nice. When I initiated a lease tranfer, it was mentioned I can’t for first 6 and last 6.

Good luck with the transfer. I recently transferred my GLC lease. Happy to answer if you have any questions.

Hello there. I am interested. Please PM me for details and let me know if it’s still available.

UPDATE: Credit app for lease transfer was approved. As of now, this is approved and pending transfer. Thanks for the interest everyone!