2018 MAZDA CX-5 Touring numbers

This is what I’ll be shooting for this week in Miami:

2018 CX-5 Touring, fWD, Preferred package in Red (adds ca$1500 to base price)
I’m going for $27,000, rebates: $500 lease cash and $750 Loyalty, the MF is 0.00062, residual is 62%

What do you guys think?

Have you checked if there’s any lease cash available besides those two rebates?

@max9019 I’ve tried to find that info.
According to this, not for Touring,unless I’m reading it wrong. : https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45148/mazda/cx-5/2017-mazda-cx-5-lease-deals-and-prices/p44

Here’s what I got in Ft Lauderdale area for my parents back in August… (this is a Grand Select)

1 Like

I’m negotiating a lease for a 2018 CX-5 Touring in Black. I live in SoCal. I’ve gotten them down to $1000 for drive off with 0 down and $290 a month payments. Is this a good deal?

MSRP, and terms of lease?

Here is the amount except I talked them down to $1000 on the drive off and $290 on monthly after tax.

Hello everyone. Looking at a 2018 CX-5 touring with preferred package. This is the sheet I got from the local dealer. I replied and asked for the MF And RV. Still waiting. What do we think?

People on here have snagged GTs for that payment. You need a bigger dealer discount.

How much are they paying off on your trade? On phone and can’t calculate, but it looks like you’re rolling some money in.

I owe 19,500 on it. They are giving me 17

I think that extra 2500 makes this deal like 66$ more a month, try and sell your car else where. Rolling up the negative equity isn’t the worse thing on a Mazda with such a low MF, btw what’s the MF and residual that they’ll offer you?

Except for the fact someone else is driving a car you’re still paying on too for another 3 years. MF might be low, but you’re still taxed on that amount too.

I am waiting on those figures. I just looked up my payoff. In reality I only owe 18,6. I am working on getting them up. If we take the trade out of it it actually doesn’t look like a bad deal. Taking 2500 out of the final figure.

I am also very sure that dealersheet doesnt hold up, the Mazda CX-5 touring only has 360 in rebate unless somethings changed, only the sport has that much. Ill check on edmunds

Here is dealers response: Rebates are different for a lease compared to standard financing. Monthly factor is .00001. RV is 59%. Acquisition fee is $595 and included in total. Anything over $17K for your car takes it to Excellent which is Showroon grade and only 3% of trades get that.

What’s the deal with the trade, is that leased? $17k looks about right if you compare it to what’s out there with those kind of miles. You could take it to carmax.

The trade is financed. I actually owe less on it than I thought. So deduct $900 dollars from the final price of the new lease. It’s not a bad offer for the car. Blue book is mid 16’S

As long as that 1420 doesn’t come out your pocket that’s fine but I know as of now there is no rebate for the touring trim

New here, but work for a Mazda store. Issue I see is the lease cash “rebate” of $1420. That is only on the Sport CX-5, since that is the ad-trim model, not the Touring. On the Touring there is no lease support available.

I know. I’m not sure what to do if the dealer is saying they’re giving me a rebate that doesn’t exist? Obviously I won’t do the deal if they try to pull a fast one. Not sure how to handle it.