Brand New Black on Black Base Macan
39 Months
10K Miles
$560/Month
$2500 in Upfronts Due at Signing

7500 miles is $25 less per month

Temp tags not a problem

$350 Broker Fee

I have tried to work on Porsche leases (both macan and cayenne) and just found that there were better deals to be had with BMW and Audi. That being said, if you are set on getting on Macan, get what your heart desires. I just signed a $65,000 2018 SQ5 lease at ~$660/month with $2,500 down. My lease thread should be easy to fine (I just updated it with my final numbers). Porsche leases are hard to justify, but I am a believer that you should buy what you want. You will never be happy and the price will NEVER be justified if you get in your car everyday and think that you’re not in your first choice. That’s my $0.02

1 Like

Wow, lot’s of great info here. thanks everyone! I was worried this forum was getting Macan fatigue after reading some of the other lease threads on here.

I can’t argue that Macan leases are horrible. The wife loves the car and has both emotional and somewhat irrational reasons for not considering other brands (for example her co-worker she can’t stand has a SQ5 and can’t imagine having the same car). The overall aesthetics appealed to her so that’s why we’re down this road.

It sounds like there might be some wiggle room on the selling price so i’ll focus my efforts there. I’ll also keep an eye out for demos.

thanks again