2018 Loaner BMW x2 - looking for feedback on deal

Hi there. Looking at a 2018 loaner x2 and got the below. What do you guys think of this deal? It’s a $47,490 msrp (msport package) Looking to drop this more to hit 17% or 18% off.

For monthly:
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW x2
MSRP: $ 47,490
Monthly Payment: $ 387.90 incl tax
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00188
Residual: 59

Discount is not very good. Definitely need to increase that. 18.5% offf minimum, IMHO.

The acq fee isn’t duplicated; it is just how the program does the calculations. Needs to add it into the cap cost to figure taxes but does not include it in the depreciation calculation unless you take it out of the DAS.

1 Like

Everything looks good on the WS. Just think you need to aim for 20% off MSRP on a loaner X2 - IE 9500$ VS the 7500$ discount you are currently getting. It would be a good deal.

1 Like

With 4.25k rebate the discount is only 3k. You need double that

1 Like

I may going a little off topic here especially that I didn’t even get to a lease price but check this attached offer on an X2 offer. The MSRP discount is awesome hahahahaha. I honestly responded that his discount was laughable (I did use these words)

Wow. What a “steal”, not. Glad you didn’t walk away w that!

Thanks everyone! Agreed it should be a bit more generous.

haha just testing the waters out there and seeing what the market is. This was an out of state dealer…

Keep us posted and good luck on your deal. Plenty of X2’s out there.

Try 24 months? Most X2 deals I saw were 24 months.

Mine was as follows:
48k msrp… I think selling price is like 36k after incentives…not sure the details.
24m/10k
2k down
2.45k msd
315/m

I saw even better deals than that recently, but mine is okay. I went thru a broker, so his fee is probably included somewhere in the deal. Retired loaner as well