2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MSD

@max_g - yeah the Lexus folks are not gonna accept the above numbers.

So i plan to go to Toyota in a couple of hours. One dealer was willing to do 9% off. So if all goes well it will be the car.

1 Like

That Lexus dealer sure is a stickler for that old ass platform and an suv that’s completely outdated.

Was that their first offer without haggling? Go for more.

@JustinK - i know i guess there is a bigger demand here maybe.
I did check with 4 dealers on Toyota and few rounds with two.

How many lexus dealers are there in a 50 mile radius?

The Lexus dealer doesn’t care that it is an old design. Doesn’t help them discount it more unless Lexus corporate provides bonuses for selling them or something else like this

Whatever the case, that’s an old ass suv that isn’t worth 60k imo. And I love Honda / Toyota and Lexus.

I almost agree except if you need a off road vehicle. There is no better in Toyota/Lexus lineup. In fact, there is few better in the entire car industry now.

Another usage would be if you tent to tow something very often. a truck base SUV will work far better.

Still, I don’t know why non off-roader or people who don’t tow often will even look at this. Very outdated as many mentioned. Very limited interior space with respect to exterior dimensions. Bad handling compare to general crossovers. Bad gas milage. And personally, I hate that side swing tailgate, it means you lose the automatic tailgate feature. Keep in mind, even if discount is reasonable deep, you need to consider that 15mpg. Maybe the last saving grace is the resale value is very high. But if you are leasing, it doesn’t really matter.

I am looking for similar vehicles in Minnesota. Would you mind listing your best offers and from what dealer on the XC90 and GX460? Thanks!

Just read through the 169 posts above

2 Likes

I am all confused which ones are in Minnesota and which ones in California :flushed:. Plus 169 posts :flushed::flushed::flushed:

You can use Google to determine if it is in MN or CA. Nobody is going to spoonfeed you the information

@mani_is_kool … there are just two. Next one is 250 miles away in Wisconsin.

@raztes - two Lexus dealers both owned by same people. Deal details are above. As for XC90 I didnt pursue it much. Deal is listed above. Last call with them from what I recall was mid $700’s for a 0 drive off. They have a very bad MF. They do allow MSD’s though. So you might get a lower price if you can do that.

@JustinK and @eelnoraa - all valid points. My romance with the GX is over, perhaps the whole dealer experience did it.

I dont know where I have moved too! Just plugged in the Toyota address and every single Toyota dealer is closed today. I thought weekends were their busiest time! Did not expect this to happen today.

You’re allowed to like it. That’s fine. My wife loves the gx because Of the size. It’s just an old platform.

I doubt anyone has off roaded their Lexus lol.

The only thing was that my wife goes to her parents country farm quite often and those roads are pretty beat up. That was to be the height of the off-roading usage i guess haha.

1 Like

If you like the gx, look into the 4Runner. Just load it up. Same exact size and platform.

Yeah i like that one a lot, will show her the limited in person. She can then choose between the two.