2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MSD

The GX is based on th Landcruiser Prado, not the 4Runner.

2 Likes

This is inaccurate. GX is based in a platform called Land Cruise Predo, which is a short wheel base version of the current Toyota Land Cruiser. It is even more off-road capable. 4 runner is a distant cousin of them at best.

Best me it. 20202020

If you like the car, whether it is then size, capability, look, resale… don’t let us influence you. Everyone like their car for some personal reasons. My very own all time favorite is Gen1 NSX, not a very logical. But if everyone is going by logical, practical and need, 90% of the people will be driving a Honda Civic.

@eelnoraa - yeah that is why I tried so hard for it. Those NSX’s are still so expensive and hard to attain!

Well I digress. I was pretty sure it was the 4Runner.

Y’all are correct. My apologies for spouting incorrect information.

I think I might just have some good news… stay tuned I think we will most likely be able to wrap this thread tomorrow.

1 Like

I was wondering… Good to hear you’re making progress!

@changehiphop - thanks!
I am definitely not gonna let everyone hanging on this one.

1 Like

2 Likes

i hope its ok to post the above contract?
Gx460 premium $59k
$561 due at signing i.e. first month payment.
35 payments of $561.

I think close to the suggested @mani_is_kool amounts.

1 Like

Much better deal than your previous offers. You should have put down 7 MSDs ($3850) to save an additional $49/month.

You paid CA DMV fees on it? Don’t you need it in MN though? What happens with registration and taxes?

I will keep it registered to my CA address for the first year. I just had too many expenses in the move so didnt put down the MSD’s.

1 Like

Congrats bud !!! Im glad you were patient enough to wait for them.

thanks @mani_is_kool … in th end it was a CA dealer… now the drive back afer a few days … i am tempted to ship it given the gas cost on this thing!

Well done. And I’m sure you’ve learned a lot during this process.

Much better @NZahid!

Too bad you couldn’t afford the MSD right now, but under the 1% rule so not bad my friend. Good job leveraging what you learned here!

Definitely. I have learned quite a lot from all of you guys. Things I thought I knew and plenty of assumptions I had were corrected. Lessons that will benefit me for a long time!

I wish there was a way to show my gratitude!

A big thanks to all.

2 Likes

There is. You can donate to this site.

5 Likes

@Jon - awesome i will definitely do that!

1 Like