2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

@brunot99

Just reduce your sales price by 700 and add 700 to Acquisition fees. The numbers remain same and there is no confusion to future readers who click your calculator link.

Unless you drove it home you must have paid for shipping as well but you would still come out ahead after paying for shipping.

Enjoy the car and thanks for coming back and sharing your deal with the community.

HN

Document fee is not the same as acquisition fee.

I changed the numbers per @HN308 suggestion so people donā€™t get confused.

1 Like

Can you please provide me the details I live in NJ and very interested

You need to PM @HN308 2020202020

Hi @HN308 please PM me dealer info. Iā€™m about to change my car in this month. Thanks in advance!

@sundardba

@parkside3

Dealer details PMd to you.

Hi HN308, please PM me the dealer Info I am liking the QX60

All PMs replies are with dealer info

HN308, Thank you for posting. I am located in MA and interested in this deal. Kindly send info, thank you.

Hi - Can you PM me the dealer info?

Thanks!

Post should be clarified to indicate that it varies state by state (and not just for sales tax) and the $333 was never available for a premium/premium plus:

For anyone in MA the offer is 39mo 10k miles per year $425 a month with 1st mo, reg, Taxes & $4000 MSD

GM says ā€œthe $333 I believe was on a base model which we are sold out ofā€

Also tried to get the VPP and infiniti phone rep. says no go except for employees, etc.

@supra

As per the OP itā€™s clearly mentioned that incentives for NY metro area are required for the deal and if you are out of area your local incentives apply.

Click on the calculator link to see how to get the premium with premium plus for 333/mth.

Anyone in NY metro which includes Northern NJ and southern CT area with VPP will get it for 333/mth after MSD.

Calling Infiniti consumer affairs and asking for VPP code was hack that has stopped since last 2 months due to LH efffect.

HN

Hi supra, I am in MA too and if your price is without VPP, then it is pretty inline with my findings, if you meet all 3 then the price isnā€™t pretty anymore.

+25/mo (since MA has only 1K lease cash)
+38/mo (if you donā€™t have VPP)
+25/mo (wellā€¦ YMMV, dealers here arenā€™t just aggressive as OPs contact. They donā€™t have 100s sitting in the lot)

I am new to the leasing world and have been following the forum. I am planning to lease within the next week
@HN308 can yo PM on the dealer info and other pertinent info

Appreciate your service to the community

Hi HN, Iā€™ll pm you a question that might be a bit embarrassed to ask in the open forum. If you feel itā€™s ok for open post, you can copy it and share it. Iā€™ll leave it up to youā€¦

Iā€™m new to leasehackr (not to leasing), and was hoping to get more information about the possibility of finding a similar deal in MA (or nearby in New England). @HN308, do you mind sending me a PM on your quick thoughts? (or please feel free to post to the group if youā€™d prefer)

Iā€™ll keep the group updated on any (hopeful) success!

@kkirk55

The numbers for May are published in the OP. Call your local dealers and ask for their quotes.

I have sent you details of my dealer as well, get a quote from him and see how it compares to your local dealer quote.

Your incentives will be most likely less than ours so the numbers will be different a bit.

HN

1 Like

Hi HN, thanks for your contributions to the forum. Been gawking for a while, but itā€™s almost time to lease a new car and the QX60, at these numbers looks like a no brainer for what we will be looking for. Is there a way to check the dealer inventory for available cars & color options etc? Please let me know. Thanks!

The prices just got better on the QX60s. Infiniti is giving an extra 1K on it for NY metro area for rest of the May which my dealer is passing on to customers.

The OP is updated with the new numbers.

MSRP $51,810
Selling price $42,810 17% Off
39/10K.

$346/Mth with $3600 MSDs.
$307/mth with $3600 MSD and VPP

HN

2 Likes