2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

I’m showing 491 with 0 down, 1000 rebate in addition to price above and no MSDs based upon that pricing using April RV/MF.

It looks seems very similar to the deal I got. My payment is $369 before tax, or $402 with Santa Clara county (9%) tax. My drive off other than MSD is about $1000. Which work out to be $26/month. My monthly will be $428 if I roll them all in the monthly. My MSD is $2700. And I also got addition discount due to VPP, which is about $1000 I believe, which another $26/month. Take that away, my payment will be $452.

Can you get VPP?

Anyone have the residual value for 39/12? Dealer here is stating it’s 53% and will not budge off of it. I was pretty sure it was 58% for april but can’t find the post anymore.

According to this thread on Edmunds, it’s 58% for 39/10 in April: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49306/infiniti/qx60/2018-infiniti-qx60-lease-deals-and-prices/p9

Not positive how much to subtract on the residual for the extra 2k miles, maybe someone here has the answer!

1 Like

Should be 57% for 12k, 55% for 15k.

1 Like

Generally you subtract 1% from the 36 or 39 month 10k RV to get to 12k, and an additional 2% to get to 15k.

1 Like

Is that generally for all makes or just Infiniti? Newbie trying to learn as much as I can so I apologize if that’s a dumb question!

For most makes

20 char

1 Like

Question - if I email the couple dealers in my area, should I mention that I have VPP in the email or not until later? Does it matter?

In my case, my initial email to the dealers didn’t mention VPP. I just lay out my targeted terms and payments. In fact, I didn’t know what VPP was. 2 of the 3 dealers responded asked if I have VPP. There they helped me figured out my company qualify for VPP. I guess it doesn’t really matter at first. Sales who are familiar with lease should know what to ask when they see the number.

1 Like

Thank You for such a wonderful form.

I am totally new to lease, however I am very much interested now can anyone please guide me on this, do i email the dealer simply the details above and ask them if they are willing to match this, how do I prove to them its a deal provided by some other dealer.

Really appreciate you help.

@jim1
This quote is from a NY metro area dealer. If you want PM me and I can put you in touch with the dealer contact. Get a quote from him and try to match it in your dealership. If they won’t come close consider picking up the car from this dealer or they can ship it to you as well but you pay shipping charges.

Depending on where you are located shipping turns out to be just a bit more than your local dealer document fees.

@HN308 has been a huge help here and I’ve been able to replicate this deal for a premium plus. Our current pathfinder has the vent seats, panoramic roof and those are only available on the deluxe tech package. The largest discount I can get on the deluxe tech package (msrp 58095) is 13% off. Any idea why?

The discount depends on various factors like the incentives in your market, the inventory of similar cars with dealer and the overall market competition.

do you have VPP? If before VPP, 13% discount is $7500, now too far off from OP’s number, right?

I don’t yet but anticipate getting it in the coming days. I’m approved for it through Nissan financial but they said the dealer has to provide it to me. This is apparently through them getting a VRU which then in turn generates the VPP. I have no idea what VRU stands for but the dealer is working on it.

Can you please provide the info to me too? I’m in NYC area and can get VPP from work.

Thank you

Good point. With VPP it’s 15%. Anyone think I can do better?

Largest I’ve had thus far is 10.5% off Deluxe, with most dealers not even budging past 7-8%

I was working on a similar deal and my dealer is giving me $329 for 39/10k . He mentioned abt 1 month pay+ title + licence fees = 4600. Does tht sound right?
What is the money down you pay @HN308