2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

Awesome. Do you have the dealers info?

Pm @HN308 for dealer info

Interested in 2018 QX60 and went to test drive one last weekend. It felt kind of old luxury (wide and soft seats, cushy ride, genuine wood trim, hard touch buttons everywhere etc) and wife really liked it as a family hauler. My question is about the VPP, which I have through my employer. Is the VPP incentive of $1500 a flat number across all the regions? If so, the dealer I went in is already advertising 14% (and no dealer handling fees) even without negotiating and with $1500 VPP incentive on top I am already at $380 (plus tax) for 39/12 with only first monthā€™s payment and 8 MSDs due at signing for a QX60 with MSRP of $52,860.

Finally the numbers for May have arrived. They are almost in line with last month. The car in the OP is slightly more expensive compared to last month and the discount has dropped a point so the numbers vary a bit but more so in line with what we had last month.

MSD are still required so NY residents miss out. Everything is listed in the OP post.

Please use the calculator link to change the numbers for miles, VPP or taxes.

No doc fees and no broker fees and please donā€™t ask if its still available. I will let all know when its not available.

HN.

@moodyhank

That is a comparable deal to mine. My deal has a point more in discount which I am sure you can get matched.

The dealer advertised cost may be a purchase cost instead of a lease cost. In my area the purchase incentives are $3000 greater than the lease incentives. Dealers typically advertise whatever shows as the lowest possible price to appear more competitive and drive traffic to their dealer.

Ahh I hope that is not the case, no mentioning of incentives in their advertised priceā€¦

Infiniti publishes incentives only to dealers. My local dealer showed me the numbers from March for my area, 1k lease cash vs 2 x 2k purchase bonuses.

Ouch, if that is the case here in Colorado then QX60 will probably be off my listā€¦

1 Like

Or just get them to match @HN308 s offer.

Good Luckā€¦ I called several Infiniti dealers and they all claimed to be losing money at those prices and could not do the deal. One guy who was the manager told me heā€™d been doing this for 15 years and he knew everything about the QX60 and could not do this deal.

1 Like

I have some bad news for out of state shoppers. My dealer was hit with a fraud by out of state customer with a fake SSN which he had bought. They are stopping all deals with anyone who cannot show up to the dealer in person to sign the docs. If you are within driving distance, you are welcome to come over sign the docs and drive home but no more shipping.

The car was already delivered and they have had to get the car back and itā€™s a mess. They donā€™t want to go through it anymore unless the customer shows up in person.

Fortunately that lead was not generated from our community but they are being cautious and stopping all deals done remotely and shipping the car.

All deals that are already in works with out of area customers will be honoured.

1 Like

Just got the confirmation from the dealer that the lease sale price would indeed be $3k more than the purchase sale price that they are advertising. He also said that there should be new (and better) lease incentives in June so fingers crossedā€¦

1 Like

I got lucky and was able to secure a QX60 from @HN308 connection before they stopped accepting out of state shoppers.

A QX60 was not even on my radar when I started car shopping but this forum made me aware of this deal and was too good to pass up. Going from a jeep to this and payment is the same. Say what you want about the QX60 compared to the XC90, Q7, X5 but when you are coming in at less than half their monthly itā€™s an easy choice to me. Shopped locally and dealers were all in the uppers 400s with 1,000s in CCR. Also shopped Explorers that were basically just XLTs with leather for $350 and Traverse Lt3s in the upper 400s with CCRs.

Thanks to @nyclife and @Benedetto too @Benedetto had one lined up for me that was about $25 more a month in Ohio and I was going down that route if this deal did not pan out.

This is my second lease hack. My first was a volt and when I started shopping I was getting quotes in the mid 400s and ended up at $279/mo with zero out of pocket thanks to the advice here.

My deal:

1 Like

No acq fee, either? 202020

No. Those are my exact numbers.

How is there no acq fee and buyrate MF .00001? Why put MSDs then?

Nice! I was in exactly same boat, QX60 was not even on radar. Then I found this website with pointer to get QX60 at half the cost. So far I am very satisfied. Sure it is not Q7 or XC-90, for the amount of car I got for the money, I am happy.

It appears you deal is very similar to mine, except I have 700 in acq fee and CA registration is $559, tax is 9%, and march RV is 1% lower. I ended up paying $16 more before tax and $25 more after.

The MSDs brought the rate down to. 00001.

Acq fee must be in the sales price/gross cap cost.