2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

@mmm

The incentives might be different a bit so numbers might change but otherwise it can be done. If you are ready to drive down and pick up the car, I share the dealer contact with you.

HI i tried foir the VPP following your instructions three times with no success. Any ideas why? each time i called a rep wrote notes so that when i called back they just read what the previous rep wrote. btw i think it was you, but just in case i will ask again i am in the Market for 2018 QX60 Awd. I currently Have a 2015 Qx60 and I’m In NJ do you have any hookups I can speak with? I got a quote from Faulkner Infiniti for 0 down msrp 50,780 $5,000 off MSRP for $501 includes and Tax 6 MSD’s andany other fees with the MF @ 0.00005.

@Pips_Pippen

What was the reason given for VPP request rejection?

What category had you opened the case under? Had you said that you are in market for a new vehicle and the VPP will be difference between you staying with the brand or moving on to a competition.

I have got messages from few Hackrs who got the code and some whose request were rejected so it’s 50-50.

They did not even know what i was talking about! i mentioned that i was in the market for a new vehicle and asked if they could give me a VPP under customer satisfaction category and if they could open a case for me! the first rep said there was no such thing and then i assume wrote notes in my account so that when i called back every rep just read the notes and said also no such thing…I think it was the first rep that ruined it…anyway to do damage control? I was uber respectful!

My experience was the same as your first experience, except they never took down my name or any other information. The rep just directed me to insidenissan.com, enter my email address and see if my company is eligible. My guess is he had heard the spiel a few times and was trying to shut it down.

Same, called VPP must have put a note in my account and no go for all future calls, they make it seem as if it does not exist, must have worked for a bunch but seems might be shut down or very rep specific, and i spoke to a bunch. Was nice and “uber respectful”

Looks like we are seeing the Leasehackr effect with this VPP hack. Everyone with an Infiniti got on the phone and they might have got way too many requests and looks like they don’t want to give any more codes.

I do know few people who got their codes using this method recently but now it seems like they have caught up with it and put in a process so looks like no more codes for now.

Can get vpp if you open Infiniti credit card or had one. That’s another option.

I dont see anywhere on the infiniti credit card site that says vpp discount or special pricing…is there a number you found Nypharm?

Google Infiniti credit card. The offer is active until end of month but they screwed up on fine print. Technically it’s only good according to them for people who open card before jan 31,2018. However that’s not in writing anywhere. If you want to try to open, and argue for the vpp credit you might be able to get it. I know some people who got it. Goodluck. Vpp is $1250 foremost cars with this offer.

I tried going the Infiniti credit card route and failed miserably. Tried calling like 20 time and gave up. Now I have an extra credit card for no reason…

PM me I’ll give you more info

So i want to update after much banter and having a supervisor call me back. this vpp code shindig is DEAD. She was nice about it and said to me because i had leased over 8 infinities in 15 years she would offer me a free two year maintenance plan if i would stay with the brand…not sure though

2 year maintenance plan is nothing. My dealer gives it free with every new Infiniti they sell or Lease.

Agreed,

What’s the maintenance at 2 years?

4 oil changes?

2 oil changes, 3 tire rotations and 1 cabin and 1 engine filter.

Is it true that the QX60 doesn’t have smart phone connectivity? I know this is a little off topic, but I just read that in a review.

I have a 2015. It’s really nice but the technology in it is horrible. But it will Bluetooth to your phone

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
QX60 Premium/premium plus
Cap 46,230 $430 mo including 6 MSD’s Just 1st month and MSD’s upfront!

Thanks

What’s the MSRP? I get nowhere close to that with one that has just premium, premium plus ($49k) with that cap cost.