2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

@amk522
What is your selling price, MF and whether you are applying any MSD to reduce the MF. Let us know your tax rate and what are the doc fees dealer is charging.

If you have VPP your selling price should go down further by $1500.

Also do you own/lease an infiniti now?

The info you have given is not enough to evaluate your deal.

@HN308 I updated the above with the details I have. Thanks!

11% off is a fairly weak discount, but using the numbers above in the LH calc, I get 513, including tax.I

@amk522

Your broker is certainly not doing his job right getting you such pathetic discount on the vehicle. It’s just discounted 10.75% when the title of my thread clearly says that you can get 17% discount and that is without any negotiations or broker fee.

If you are interested I can send you the dealer contact who will give you way better discount on vehicle than your broker. Tell your broker to match that discount if not beat it and if he can’t let the retainer money you spent go as a mistake and take the other deal.

Also being in NJ I strongly suggest putting 6 MSD and rolling the tax in the cap cost as after MSD your MF is almost Zero so you are not paying much interest on the taxes for the next 39 months.

Like I said I am a newb to this. The only thing is, I am not paying the broker. There is no fee for me. I will take any contact you want to share. Thanks!

Remember there is no free lunch and its always the guy bringing money to the table that pays everyone involved in the deal, whether its directly or not. The broker would have been paid handsomely had you bought on that deal. The dealer would have made plenty and shared it with the broker.

Now that you have not paid him anything just move on. I will send you the dealer contact via PM who will give you the price as mentioned above. 17% is for base model, you are looking for a Premium one and there have been others here who have got quotes from him for Premium plus and above. The discount % ranges from 15% to 17% depending on the inventory they have. The base model have most discount and the loaded models have a point or two less due to limited inventory.

Also check if your employer provides VPP support as that will decrease your monthly substantially.

1 Like

If you want some help regarding the lease I can help, I have a great dealer that will certainly beat this.

You should consider doing MSD (big savings) and getting a Premium Plus, it’s well worth it especially considering the discounts that HN’s dealer or NYClife can get you.

Nice deal. However I am amazed that with 130 posts nobody has explained what VPP is, which might be useful to those of us who never bought Nissan. Also a few major companies/affiliations that qualify for VPP and the typical discount. I gather it is similar to the BMW and Mercedes affinity discounts.

Search the forum. Lots of answers as to what VPP is. Or Google.

Which tires it came with? Mine QX60 3.5 AWD came with 18” Wheels andToyo Open Country All Season Tire.

i pick it up tomorrow at 9am. assuming the tires will be standard? are you not happy with these?

I picked up last week. Tires are fine and never paid attention at time of pick up.Not familiar with brand, just curious what other people car came with.

i will let you know tomorrow.

Toyo tires are OEM on a number of cars.

From Toyota to Audi and others in between.

I live in Richmond, VA.

Is it possible to pick up from NY/ NJ, have no probs in picking up the car .

Got the same. Noticed higher road noise. Handling is good though in wet and dry. May switch to Michelin.

how much a month would a 1,000 take off?

divide 1000 by the lease term and you get the general idea

Is it a valid deal for MA residents?