2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

I’d be interested in that deal. Would you mind pm’ing the dealer info?

They finally got back to me and denied my request. They said I already qualified for the loyalty lease cash for this month.

I’m assuming this would not be applicable to any of these Infiniti deals

Infiniti Financial Services and Lexus Financial Services will NOT approve any paperwork with MSDs for any resident of NYS, even if the vehicle was leased from another state.

1 Like

Interested. Please pm. Thanks.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to come close to this deal in Florida?

1 Like

Hi,

How did you end up with an MSRP of $53,160, when the website value shows $58,095 including destination. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello-I am interested in this dealer’s info. and live within driving distance of CT and NY. Can you please PM me the contact information. Thanks!

@HN308 big thank you for the referral went to dealer and cut a deal today

2018 QX60 premium, premium+, drivers assistance

39 month/12 k miles

Msrp: $53,160
Sale price: $43,765 w/vpp
Adjusted cap: $45,517

Due at signing: 1st month,dmv, 6 msd’s

Monthly payment: $407 (including tax)

Also thanks @max_g for posting his earlier deal as a guide

1 Like

@nyclife

Does your 1k less deal include your broker fees or the customer pays extra for it making it effective saving of $600. Also where in PA is the dealer, I don’t want you to disclose the name but just distance from NYC/NNJ so people know how much time they have to spend gettting the car back unless free delivery is included.

Does your dealer charge any Document fees or any other fees?

Pa dealer is deep in Pa, but they do home delivery and it doesn’t include my fee. So to get a car delivered to save $450, I think Its worth it. doc is 141

$450 is still some savings but you should say that amount can be saved and not $1000 for fair comparison.

HN.

Oh it 100% is a fair comparison, because it shows how one is $1000 overpriced. If someone wants to do it on their own, there is that amount in it. Again, this is about getting people the best deals whether they want to go through me or not

3 Likes

I think we are not getting a very good deal. We live in NY, but trying to get a lease in NJ.

There offering:
39/12
2018 QX60 premium, premium+, drivers assistance
Msrp: $52,860
Due at Signing: $1,119.13(includes taxes and fees)
Monthly: $525

Feel like that is way to high with taxes rolled in. Seems very high to me. I don’t have the sale price at the moment.

Thanks to @HN308 and @max_g for their help in guiding me on my QX60 deal. Closed it yesterday! Will post after I pick up car on Saturday.

1 Like

Did you contact @HN308 for his referral?

Assuming 15% off, you should be at $515/mo with everything rolled in (just 1st mo due at signing)

Yeah you could do a lot better than that.

Would like to know as well if it can be in South Florida. Looking for one in Majestic White with the Premium, Premium Plus, and Deluxe Package MSRP $56,795

Almost nobody on this forum has done well in FL, esp SFL. Small discounts + high dealer fees. You could try Atlanta if you are willing to travel a bit.

Thanks; Atlanta is an option.

First post, so apologies if I make a newb mistake.

I am in the middle of negotiating the following:

2018 QX60 premium

Msrp: $48,110

Selling Price: $42,941, NO MSD

MF: 00065

Tax: 6.625% (NJ)

39/12

Due at Signing: $0

Monthly: $468

Doing this through a local broker so not sure if I am going to be able to get much better detail than the above.

Can you help me evaluate how good this deal is?

1 Like