2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Are you outside of the NJ/NY market. I can do 43,799 on that car with the PA 1k lower rebate.

1 Like

Wow - amazing deal! I’m in Westchester, NY. Can you please PM me whom to contact?

you cannot get it in westchester, no msds. It’ll be quite a bit more

Just ran one with my PA dealer came to 42,799

how much MSD?? Where are you located? thanks

The Original post has been updated with the reduced monthly shown based on MSDs and VPP in various mileage options.

Can you PM me details?

Looking to do the exact same thing. Can you share the dealer contact?

I am not in the market, but I have a friend in Jersey City NJ who is. Would he qualify for your PA deal?

1 Like

Hi guys i’m new to the forum and i’m looking to lease 2018 QX60 AWD. I live in central NJ (East Brunswick area). Please PM me with the deal details. Thanks in advance.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Im in the market for a 2018 Qx60. I currently lease a 2015 Qx60. can you please send me dealer info and person that I can speak to Thank You

New to this forum. I have a 2015 Nexus upon which the lease expires in august. Would like the dealer info to get a deal similar to this one. (I’m in central NJ)

1 Like

The deals change from month to month depending on the incentives. When you are ready to pick up the car reach out to me and I will let you know the numbers for that month.

Hello I have been lurking on the forums for a little while researching leases. I am in NNJ and am very interested in moving on this lease. Could you please send me the contact info for this deal. Thank you!

All PM’s replied. If anyone needs the dealer info who will honor this deal, please send me a PM directly.

I’m looking to lease this same Infiniti QX60…

i got the following quote is this good? I can’t do MSD because I’m in NY.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD
Prem, Prem+ and Driver Assistance Package

MSRP: $53,160
Selling Price: 45,349 W/O VPP
Trade-in: [$0]
Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
Due At Signing: 1st Month and DMV and taxes
Monthly Payment: $454.00

You can do msd if you live in nys. Just buy the car in jersey or ct

@Nypharm

That is a generic statement you made but you should be careful giving that information. Your statement is true for Mercedes and few other brands but not for Infiniti.

The dealers in tri-state know it well enough not to do it for NY state residents.

There have been cases discussed here where NY residents got the cars from other states far away from NJ/CT and those dealers did the deals but IFS won’t approve the paperwork creating a mess.

I would suggest not to do MSD if you want an infiniti and are NY resident.

HN.

3 Likes

I’ve never leased Infiniti before. Bmw has no problem doing it for nys residents. Ive bought cars in ct and nj and never had an issue. Msd is based on purchase state not residency state. Atleast that’s how bmw worked.