2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Let me know if you hear of anything. In the market for QX60 12k/39 nothing down low 400s/month would work for me. Anyone feel free to contact me. Currently have an Inifinit Q50. I am in Long Island, NY.

Can you share what’s the MSRP and selling price? Also, did you do any MSDs?

Call the 800 number HN308 posted above and try to get yourself a VPP code based on currently having an Infiniti.

Do you think my budget is realistic with a VPP code? Thanks!

Are March numbers/incentive better or worse than Feb for QX60?

Per Edmunds, it remains .00065 MF and 57% residual for 39/10k

What packages or MSRP are you looking for? Hard to guess what’s realistic for your budget since the QX60 varies from approx 45k to 60k+

If you are a NYS resident I guess MSD is off the table for you.

Can anybody confirm that this works?

I found this on a Nissan website, so it looks promising. Infiniti credit card is through synchrony bank. I wonder if I change my BP card to Infiniti if that would work.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm the credit card Offers the vpp discount. Seems well worth getting a card and closing it for the discount…

These are my thoughts exactly. Wonder if any other dealers are doing this as an option as well?

Bump to see if anyone has insight on this…

1 Like

Can anyone confirm the credit card adds vpp?? What’s the discount on vpp in general. Not familiar with Infiniti discounts. Thanks

Can you provide link to where you saw this? Thanks

I found it on a Nissan dealer website through a Google search. Here is the information on a different dealers page, not sure if it extends intonthr Infiniti realm

https://www.nissanofauburn.com/nissan-puyallup-wa.html?Model=Pathfinder

Amount varies by model: pathfinder is 1500, Titan is 2500

The same deal has been extended for the Month of March 2018. I have updated the OP with the info.

I just called VPP and they confirmed that the credit card offer extends to Infiniti and the 2018 QX60 has a 1250 amount. Going to call dealer and inquire.

Who did you speak to? I’m trying to call and they aren’t sure.

@nypharm

I just talked with the next customer support rep who took my call. Once they have validated your account with the info you give them ask them to open a ticket to track the request of asking for a VPP code under ‘Customer Satisfaction Category’.

If the person you talk to has no clue try again in few hours and hope you hit the next rep who has little more knowledge.

The amount of Lease Hackrs asking for these VPP codes lately, it won’t be long before all the reps will know how to open that ticket requesting a VPP code.

2 Likes