2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

The person with VPP needs to be on the lease to get VPP discount. Maybe if he co-signs the lease with you, it can be worked out.

With vpp and max MSDs this comes out to less than $330 w 0 drive off?!

Haven’t seen prices that low on a QX60 since Q2 last year, and those were ones I was never able to duplicate.

1 Like

Does the trick of already owning an Infiniti get you a backdoor way into VPP or was that a YMMV workaround from last year?

Anything you can do for someone in WI?

Getting a VPP is not going to happen by end of day tomorrow which is when this deal is good till as of now. However keeping a VPP handy might come in handy at the end of next month.

However below is an excerpt from my post about getting a VPP code even if you don’t work for a company that offers VPP provided you have an Infiniti.

Call Infiniti consumer affairs on 800 662 6200 give them your details and of your existing vehicle including VIN. Be nice to the rep and ask for a VPP code suggesting that you are in the market for a new vehicle and would appreciate if you are given a VPP under customer satisfaction category. They will open a case for you and within 48 hours you should get your code if its approved. Also mention that having the VPP code or not might turn out to be the difference between you getting another Infiniti or a competitor brand.

If you have a Nissan call 1-800-647-7261, option 7 and follow what I did with my Infiniti. I don’t know if it works with Nissan but one of the hackrs tried and got the case opened.

2 Likes

@HN308, great tip on a potential way to get a VPP code. I’ll have to try that for later when I’m closer to being ready to purchase.

My dealer said that if you apply for a Infiniti credit card you can get the VPP discount. Not sure if that helps anyone, or how long that would take.

@michael692

This is a local deal only unless you want to fly in and drive the car back home.

If you plan to do that I can share the dealer contact but your numbers will differ based on incentives where you register the car.

Any incentives in the NY region this month other than the 1000 + 500 listed below?

1 Like

@HN308: I currently have a 2x Nissan leases, would I be in the same position for the VPP process (calling and asking, etc) ??

Thanks!

I am not sure if Nissan will get you a VPP but it never hurts to try.

1 Like

does VPP expire? Can I try to obtain it now for a lease in June?

VPP does expire. I got a code in December calling consumer affairs and that code expired on 01/31.

However my dealer said that if you have an unused code which expired than it’s fairly easy to call back and ask for another one but I have not tried it myself yet.

The incentives published publicly are not the only ones available to the dealer.

This being 17% off MSRP is way more than 1500 below invoice.

My deal include all incentives that can be applied other than a VPP and probably MSD to reduce MF if you are not in NY state.

@HN308 thanks for your referral to this dealer/GM. Got a strong quote on a well optioned QX60

To everyone, I would highly recommend spending a few extra bucks a month on a Prem+ or a Driver Assistance Package equipped vehicle. Look into those packages and you might find you get quite a lot of bang for your buck.

2 Likes

Thanks. That was my challenge when I was searching these last year, not all the incentives were published (which isn’t unusual) and they varied regionally with west coast and northeast having a different structure than my local dealers in the south. So 15-17% off was possible in the northeast/west coast, with an occasional 19% unicorn, but none of my local dealers would get much deeper than 10-12%. Also, dealers were receiving more cash for purchases than leases so that muddied waters as well.

Same level of discounting or deeper discount as HN308’s offer?

@cheapdad00

Next time you are in the market let me know and i will get you the best numbers for your zip code. My dealer has to make the bare minimum on our deals and he will get you the best numbers applying incentives for your zip. Once you have them you will know what to look for locally.

You will be amazed to know that many times there are different lease incentives even within the same state. Last month the incentives for Northern NJ and southern NJ were different in the last week of the month.

Infiniti was giving an extra grand for NY metro area and they don’t consider southern NJ to be NY metro area which I agree with.

2 Likes

I was offered 15% off a rarer, higher MSRP car and that was stronger than anyone else’s initial offer (albeit I had only reached out to 3 dealers before suspending my search).