2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Update 04/09 - The price has been dropped further taking the monthly to $312/mth without VPP and if you have VPP it drops to $273/mth. When comparing this deal to another similar deal do consider that there is no dealer doc fees and Zero Broker Fees.

The dealer will also include scheduled factory maintenance for 2 years which includes oil changes, tire rotations, engine and cabin filter replacements.

Update 04/06 - The price has dropped by $10/mth this month compared to last. The monthly will now be $319/month with 1st month, DMV and Taxes due at signing. There will be $3200 refundable MSD due at signing. The cap cost has changed a bit but the monthly has dropped which is what matters.

Infiniti has taken a different approach this month with the MF and residuals. The MF has increased not only for QX60 but for Q50 as well which has hardly happened for Q50 since the 1st year of launch in 2013-2014.
In April the QX60 MF is 0.00085 up from 0.00065 in March and the residual has gone up a point to 58%. This is bad news for NY residents who can’t do MSDs. The monthly price for NJ,CT etc will drop a bit as the residual went up and the effect of higher MF can be negated with putting more MSD.

Update 03/10 - If you are not in NewYork state you should be able to do the MSD on this vehicle and bring the MF down from 0.00065 to 0.00005 after doing 6 MSD (Multiple Security deposit) which are fully refundable at the end of the lease. This will bring your payment down to $329/mth
With VPP of $1500 your Monthly will drop to $291/mth

Update : 03/7/18 - My dealer suggested that this deal can no longer be done during early part of the month and might return at the end of the month depending on how the numbers are but I have convinced him to honor it now itself and to continue making sales at this discount to this community.

I also got some other Infiniti Q50, Q50S and QX30 specials that I am posting in another thread

Below numbers are updated for April 2018

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD

MSRP: $46,310
Selling Price: $38,200
Adj Cap Cost : $38,900 after adding Bank fee.

Rebates: [None] If you have VPP your sales price drops by $1500
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: 1st Month, taxes and DMV. There will be $2800 in refundable MSD to effectively bring the MF down to 0.00005

Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $365 ( For NY residents) without any MSD or VPP.

Monthly Payment : $312 /mth with 8 MSDs

Monthly Payment with MSD and VPP will be $273/mth

MSDs will not be done for NY state residents as the State doesn’t allow it.

If you want payments for various miles, with or WO VPP make changes in the below calculator accordingly.

I am creating a separate thread for QX60 - Premium with Premium plus. Those are discounted by my dealer a bit more than last month.

No Document Fees, Broker fees or any other fees unless charged by State. Compare this deal to the similar deal on the forum by adding dealer doc fees and Broker Fees to derive at the final numbers.

PM me for dealer info and I will put you directly in touch with the Sales GM.

HN.

11 Likes

That is a nice deal. I look forward to more qx60 deals as Infiniti fiscal year comes to a close. Now, all i need to do is convince my wife to drive one (they are 2nd behind Odysseys in my area) and hack VPP. [And get a dealer slightly closer to offer 17% off]

Do you know if it works if I have a friend who works for VPP eligible company?

The person with VPP needs to be on the lease to get VPP discount. Maybe if he co-signs the lease with you, it can be worked out.

With vpp and max MSDs this comes out to less than $330 w 0 drive off?!

Haven’t seen prices that low on a QX60 since Q2 last year, and those were ones I was never able to duplicate.

1 Like

Does the trick of already owning an Infiniti get you a backdoor way into VPP or was that a YMMV workaround from last year?

Anything you can do for someone in WI?

Getting a VPP is not going to happen by end of day tomorrow which is when this deal is good till as of now. However keeping a VPP handy might come in handy at the end of next month.

However below is an excerpt from my post about getting a VPP code even if you don’t work for a company that offers VPP provided you have an Infiniti.

Call Infiniti consumer affairs on 800 662 6200 give them your details and of your existing vehicle including VIN. Be nice to the rep and ask for a VPP code suggesting that you are in the market for a new vehicle and would appreciate if you are given a VPP under customer satisfaction category. They will open a case for you and within 48 hours you should get your code if its approved. Also mention that having the VPP code or not might turn out to be the difference between you getting another Infiniti or a competitor brand.

If you have a Nissan call 1-800-647-7261, option 7 and follow what I did with my Infiniti. I don’t know if it works with Nissan but one of the hackrs tried and got the case opened.

2 Likes

@HN308, great tip on a potential way to get a VPP code. I’ll have to try that for later when I’m closer to being ready to purchase.

My dealer said that if you apply for a Infiniti credit card you can get the VPP discount. Not sure if that helps anyone, or how long that would take.

@michael692

This is a local deal only unless you want to fly in and drive the car back home.

If you plan to do that I can share the dealer contact but your numbers will differ based on incentives where you register the car.

Any incentives in the NY region this month other than the 1000 + 500 listed below?

1 Like

@HN308: I currently have a 2x Nissan leases, would I be in the same position for the VPP process (calling and asking, etc) ??

Thanks!

I am not sure if Nissan will get you a VPP but it never hurts to try.

1 Like

does VPP expire? Can I try to obtain it now for a lease in June?

VPP does expire. I got a code in December calling consumer affairs and that code expired on 01/31.

However my dealer said that if you have an unused code which expired than it’s fairly easy to call back and ask for another one but I have not tried it myself yet.

The incentives published publicly are not the only ones available to the dealer.

This being 17% off MSRP is way more than 1500 below invoice.

My deal include all incentives that can be applied other than a VPP and probably MSD to reduce MF if you are not in NY state.

@HN308 thanks for your referral to this dealer/GM. Got a strong quote on a well optioned QX60

To everyone, I would highly recommend spending a few extra bucks a month on a Prem+ or a Driver Assistance Package equipped vehicle. Look into those packages and you might find you get quite a lot of bang for your buck.

2 Likes

Thanks. That was my challenge when I was searching these last year, not all the incentives were published (which isn’t unusual) and they varied regionally with west coast and northeast having a different structure than my local dealers in the south. So 15-17% off was possible in the northeast/west coast, with an occasional 19% unicorn, but none of my local dealers would get much deeper than 10-12%. Also, dealers were receiving more cash for purchases than leases so that muddied waters as well.