2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Anyone else getting the message that the purchase price is way below the lease price? None of my local dealers can meet the deal from @HN308’s dealer (which is amazing). My local guys claim purchase price is $3000 below lease price. I am going to pause a bit and see if I can wrangle VPP before committing. The pricing now is similar to what was available last May/June.

@cheapdad00

Did my dealer gave you the price based on incentives in your region? Did you gave him your zip code and was the quote based on your local incentives?

1 Like

Yeah, @HN308s dealer checked for me based on my zip, only 1k difference. He was at 395 for 39/10, pre msd, 355 with msd (1st month, reg and taxes at signing)

Yes, he was very responsive. I’m stuck in NC for the next few weeks so was comparing to local pricing where the floor is ~2.5-3k higher. Based upon what people have sent me I’m not seeing it other than typical NC dealer profit padding. The incentive list they sent me seem to support the 3k delta between purchase and lease statement $1000 incentive for lease, 4k for purchase.

@nyclife deal was better than what @hn308 dealer offered with delivery and fee included. Quentin is the real deal. Thanks

@HN308,

Hello, I am interested in leasing 2018 infinity qx60 AWD premium,premium plus with driver assistance package. I live on Connecticut state. Can you please give me the numbers / dealer info who can give me this deal?

Infiniti holds those numbers close to the chest, and doesn’t make it easy for the average Joe.

Getting this deal in Connecticut. Thoughts any more room for negotiation?

39mo 10k miles per year $390 per month w/ 1st mo, reg, taxes, & msd of $2700 due at signing.
MSRP:53,160
Sell price $44,665 + $700 bank fee = $45,365 adjusted cap. This price include VPP.

Doesn’t CT tax the monthly payment? Why would it be due at signing? Even if it were, because of the low MF you are better off rolling it into the payment

The MSRP was $51,310 btw VPP at this point is almost impossible to get! i tried and have spent hours ( i know what a looser atleast my wife like me :slight_smile: ) to no avail

Hi - In NJ, Can you please give me more details on this if available. Don’t have VPP but interested. Thanks!

where will I be picking it from? and how soon the deal has to be closed?

I’ll PM you so we can take the conversation there

HN308 thank you so much for sharing this information. I picked up my 2018 QX60 from your dealer last Friday and I couldn’t be happier! The numbers they gave me via email were exactly the same when I got there. I had to drive 6 hours from Pittsburgh but it was totally worth it. Your dealer is the best! Thank you again!

Hi hawksdm- Can you please let me know the final deal you got, also could please send me the sales manager and dealer details, appreciate your help.

Thx

PM HN308 and he’ll give it to you. I don’t want to step on anybody’s toes. I bought the base QX60 $46310 MSRP, pmt less than $390 incl tax for PA, 39/15k, with VPP (from Pittsburgh auto show) and MSDs. There may be lower out there but this was an exceptionally easy deal start to finish!

@hawksdm

Enjoy your new car and thanks for coming back to the thread and giving an update. Most people get the deal and don’t come back to the site till they need the next lease. This community is only as good as the contributors on it.

1 Like

@HN308, you’re the one who is doing the great service here. I’m so lucky that I found this site!

Thanks a lot.

On that note I just posted a Crazy Red Sport Deal. Check the Marketplace.

Thanks to @HN308 For my deal as well. My wife loves the car and the deal was the best by far. Ended up with 425 with 0 due at inception (TRUE SIGN and DRIVE) on a 48,610 (Premium Model) car 39/12,000 without VPP (could not get it after trying for days). This does include MSD’s of 3k which of course I will get back.

It would have been an insane deal if I could have gotten VPP, but I’m extremely happy.

@tekelman

Enjoy the car and thanks for coming back and posting your numbers so others get an idea what is possible.