2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Did they mention to you what the QX60 amount was? My rep seemed confused.

I never asked for the value of the code and the code is not tied to any particular car. Donā€™t confuse the reps with questions higher than their pay grade. Just take the code and make sure its a VPP-A code and give it to the dealer at closing.

If you never had an Infiniti you can still do that?

I donā€™t think it can be done without having any loyalty to the brand.

Still wondering if having Nissan products constitutes extended family, wonder if anyone has tried it.

Iā€™m trying to see if the Infiniti credit card add loyalty. I was told it gives employee pricing. Vpp couldnā€™t help me, they said the promotion stands but they arenā€™t sure nor could credit card. Anyone know?

1 Like

@bgivs21

did you ever hear back from Nissan consumer affairs asking for a VPP code?

1 Like

@HN308 I have not yet. I meant to call them back earlier this week but had a lot going on. When Iā€™m back in the office tomorrow Iā€™ll get the case # I wrote down and give them a call.

Arenā€™t there Infiniti dealer people on this forum?

Will this deal apply to Eastern PA? I am right on the border. No issue if I have to go to dealer in NJ, itā€™s only an hour drive at most.

@suresh
Only the dealer can confirm if your zip qualifies for the deal as incentives are different. I will pm you the contact info of the dealer and you can take it further.

Does anyone know if the Infiniti credit card can be stacked with VPP or is the credit card in lieu of VPP?

1 Like

Could you pm me details?

I believe it gets you a vpp code.

1 Like

Iā€™d also like more details about how I can pursue this deal

Can you please PM dealer info. Thanks

PMā€™s replied to all requests.

Big thanks for @HN308ā€¦ I set up this deal 2/28, desired color combo arrived a week later.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD
Prem, Prem+ and Driver Assistance Package

MSRP: $53,160
Selling Price: $43,849 with VPP
Adj Cap Cost : $45,539 after adding Bank fee and Tax.

Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: 1st Month, 6 MSD and DMV
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $395 ($369 plus tax)

2 Likes

That is a crazy deal on a loaded QX60. You are at 0.69% as monthly payment which is great for a 7 passenger SUV.

Enjoy the vehicle.

2 Likes

Can you please also PM me about the deal. Thanks