2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

Same level of discounting or deeper discount as HN308’s offer?

@cheapdad00

Next time you are in the market let me know and i will get you the best numbers for your zip code. My dealer has to make the bare minimum on our deals and he will get you the best numbers applying incentives for your zip. Once you have them you will know what to look for locally.

You will be amazed to know that many times there are different lease incentives even within the same state. Last month the incentives for Northern NJ and southern NJ were different in the last week of the month.

Infiniti was giving an extra grand for NY metro area and they don’t consider southern NJ to be NY metro area which I agree with.

2 Likes

I was offered 15% off a rarer, higher MSRP car and that was stronger than anyone else’s initial offer (albeit I had only reached out to 3 dealers before suspending my search).

Do they ask for proof of mailing address of some sort? Could I give them my parents’ address who live in Staten Island?

You will need your license to be in NYC area. The car will need to be registered to NYC and insurance as well. All 3 will have to match to get NYC incentives. Dealers may have an issue with stuff not matching. Insurance companies will definitely have an issue if your insurance doesn’t match registration.

@HN308 knows his stuff so if you want a car and this fits your budget, act ASAP.

The incentives of zip where you register the car applies.

If you can register your car at your parents and have it added to their insurance you could use the incentives for NYC.

HN

@HN308, Thanks for the offer. I will reach out when I am back in the market.

Is it possible to do this deal if I am in OH but willing to travel to sign?

I’m pretty sure you can’t UNLESS your OH zip code where you are registering has the same incentives as NYC metro. I’m highly skeptical that it’ll be the same incentives. I live a couple hours north of NYC and my incentives didn’t even match. If so, you can fly in, sign, then drive home.

Let me send you the dealer info and you can reach him directly with your zip and term of lease you want. If you are ok with the numbers you can do the credit app today and than fly over to pick up the car.

Please consider the number you get will be a little different as incentives are different for every region.

1 Like

I also have a Nissan lease that’s coming to an end so I took HNs advice & called to see if they could setup a case. They transferred me from the original phone # HN provided to 1-800-647-7261, option 7.

It was a fairly easy process. They take all your info & info about your current car & build the case that gets sent to someone. When I hear back I’ll follow up & let you know the outcome.

1 Like

The number I provided was for Infiniti consumer affairs and looks like you got transferred to Nissan consumer affairs.

I will update my post with that info so other Nissan owners can call them in future.

Would explain a couple of questions they asked that I thought were weird. I guess we’ll see if I do get the VPP code, will it apply to Infiniti deals like this.

HN - how can I reach you? Interested.

@bp3

The site is giving a lot of errors this afternoon due to month end traffic so let me know if you got the PM of the dealer info.

I had to try like 20 odd times to finally send you the message and am still not sure if it reached you.

To confirm this is valid, i just called the dealership and requested a QX60 with premium plus package with msrp of 51340 and with VPP they gave me a price of

You left us all waiting with bated breath for the price. :slight_smile:

$389 + tax pm

But i made the mistake of going with the wife and we got the theatre package and driver assist for $425 which i think we could have got a better deal on but the baby was screaming.

Anything upcoming for the QX60, I’m in Northern NJ. Currently have a 2015 QX60 which is up in a few months, looking to get into another. Currently paying $349/month, that was with nothing down, multiple MSD and 39/10. thanks!

So was that a 56k MSRP vehicle? What was the selling price with VPP?