2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0T Luxe Coupe $331 + Tax (First month, bank, plates, doc DAS) NY/ NJ Only VPP + Conquest NO FEE FREE DELIVERY

Any love for the West Coast with these deals? Absolutely amazing…

Would you believe that I’ve had a much harder time moving these whored-out q60s than I have the qx60? This country is SUV-obsessed.

1 Like

Need a QX60 luxe email if you can work out a deal for me, I live in NJ

I can believe. As beautiful as the Q60 is, it’s not a great car compared to the competition.

Depends what you’re comping it to. If like a 440 or s5, then you’d be right. Except the q60 is $250 a month cheaper.

Looking for a AWD Sport or Red Sport. Please message me if there are any deals at liem.ung@gmail.com

I shot you an email

Good point! Thanks

Hey if you still have deals going on for the q60 email me. Markceralde@hotmail.com

I sent you an email

I was an Infiniti boy in the past: 1991 Q45, 2003 M45, 2007 G35X, loved the old days of the brand. Now on my 4th Jaguar.
One main issue with these cars these days: run-flats+no spare+ NYC roads= no Infiniti. Pure and simple.

This is why i offer my clients the rim & tire coverage at dealer cost with no markup, as a courtesy.

Jags come on run-flats too. At least the XE, XF, and XJ do.

Try a Volvo in NY - no run-flats, no spare lol

Aronchi, is this deal available for CT residents, or is this truly explicit to NY and NJ?

My dealer won’t deliver to CT, so you’d have to meet somewhere halfway in like NJ to sign this up. I’m also not sure of the lease cash / bonus cash in CT, so that will need to be confirmed.

HI Aronchi, looking for a Qx60 Luxe. email me on rakagar@gmail.com if you still have the deal going.

Where are you based?

Based in NJ

Interested. Please contact me via email, gitniky@hotmail.com. I am in NYC.

i sent you an email.