2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD 400 HP MSRP $53,995 - 21.5% OFF - 39/10K $359/mth Zero Down. One unit only. NJ/NY/CT/PA - SOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD. This is Brand New Vehicle with no miles on it.

MSRP: $ 53,995
Selling Price : $42,373. This is a discount of 21.5% Off without using VPP. Using VPP makes it 24.30% off.

Monthly Payment: $ 359/mth

Drive-Off Amount: $ 359 + taxes + DMV
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 54
Available Incentives: VPP will reduce the selling price by another $1500 so that makes it a crazy deal.

If you have VPP the price drops to $320/mth and this is for a Brand new Red Sport.

Color Combo: Black Obsidian / Quilted Graphite

Leasehackr Score: 12.2

Saved Calculator Link:

This is a One of Unit special. Once this is sold it won’t be replicated on other in stock inventory.

HN.

5 Likes

Smoking hot. Still time left before the dealership closes. Get out of bed and get moving :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great deal. Your title says CA instead of CT though. Might want to correct that so you don’t confuse the Cali folks :slightly_smiling_face:

I can beat this by 700

4 Likes

Thanks for catching that @jananth1

I updated it. All my deals are East coast only but my dealer does ship at buyers expense.

The car is Sold. A fellow Hackr put the deposit in.

HN.

Great deal! I want that in my driveway! :sunglasses:

Why not create your own thread?

4 Likes

I should but no use having two threads about the same car, already have a customer for it

How? Contact me I need on before May. Thank you.

Well these are end of month (end of quarter) specials, and cannot necessarily replicated whenever you want. March historically is the best for infiniti

1 Like

Oh okay, well I’m in the market, I live out on long island. Looking for luxury car, sun roof, premium sound system 12k miles.

I responded to your message, let’s continue the discussion over there

Wow, `impressive deal!

Can you PM me. I’m in NJ. Have VPP and am willing to buy by the 2nd. Looking for a red sport Q50.

Beating by 700 means 339/month.
Can you get the Red color Q50 Redsport in CT for 339.
Let me know please.

I know it says sold, but if this deal can be replicated, I am interested.

I also have a similar deal (21% discount) available in PA. I negotiated this for myself but now more inclined towards a S90. PM me if you need more details.

Price with VPP: 327/Month Including 9% PA Tax

Price without VPP: 370/Month Including 9% PA Tax

That’s on a Q50 not a Q50 red

That’s correct.:+1:t2: