2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe + Essential $302 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc DAS) NY, NJ, Eastern PA

Have a few 3.0T luxe left in graphite, black or white. All on graphite interior. One proassist car, too. Deal requires VPP and can be delivered to your home in NY, NJ, eastern PA. PM for more details.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe
MSRP: $45,260
Monthly Payment: $302 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1708 (first month, bank, plates, doc)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00003
Residual: 50%
Available Incentives: includes $1500 for VPP. remove if you do not have
Region: NY, NJ, Eastern PA
Leasehackr Score: 12.1
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=45260&sales_price=35844.4&months=39&mf=.00003&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=50&reg_fee=489&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

2 Likes

It looks like the residuals did not change for September

program’s identical as August.

Does this have the essential package or any other upgrades? Msrp for q50 3.0t Luxe is around 41k according to infiniti website so trying to figure out how this got to 45k

Yes, the posting says it has the essential package.

1 Like

I’m interested and in NY. Should I PM you? Thanks.

Could this be had if I’m a VA resident? Zip code is 22033.

I can go up there and pickup the car. Please let me know if it’s possible.

1 Like

No, only the areas mentioned in the post.

2 Likes

Just black on black available with proassist, if that’s of interest

1 Like

Do you mean only black on black available now, even without proassist?

Def interested, am just outside of Philly, can you PM me? I’m too new to PM you. Thanks!

One graphite on black luxe + essential remaining. Car has dealer-installed accessories, which do not amortize, and are included in the sale price shown.

Calculator link below: