2018 Honda Pilot EX-L w/Sensing

I recently got this quote for $447/mo incl tax.
Appreciative of any feedback.

2018, Honda, Pilot, EX-L AWD with Honda Sensing:
Leasehacker Calculator Estimate

MSRP: $40,655 (Edmunds invoice estimate $36,249)
Selling Price: $36,389 (10% off, discount of $4,266)
Monthly Payment: $447 (estimate $395 without tax + fees rolled in)
Down Payment: (first+dmv)
MSD: $0 - can’t in NY

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.0019 (Trying to get it to 0.00159 which is what I found on edmunds as the MF)
Residual: 63% [$25,578 given by dealer]

Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 8.3
Total Lease Cost: ~$16,725

Going to try other dealers. It’s close to 1% deal - 1.10% deal.

I’m going to keep researching and asking for better breakdown, since I couldn’t get a clear answer on what rebates/incentives are in this deal, nor are there any on Edmunds that I qualify for … going to assume its dealer-discount until proven otherwise. Will post what I find in here.

Thanks

Worth adding what @gluck mentioned to me in a different posting:

Honda just announced 2019 Pilot (goes on sale July 16th), you should be able to get better deals after that.

If you’re in NY, @RVguy may be able to point you to some credit unions and dealers who work with them that could give you better rates.

Looks like a nice discount though!

The APR on that ~10k lease amount is steep… at 4.56% (0.0019MF) even lowering to 3.82% (0.00159MF) is ~$20/month.

@28firefighter I’ll definitely look into credit union options, I know that dealer works with some CUs.

There is also the option of One-Pay on Honda - which should reduce the APR on the 10k lease amount (pre-pay to avoid interest). I don’t know what the MF would be for one-pay, does anyone know what to expect here?

After a bit of digging I found an example here on LH, the OP below -if I read correctly- had a ~74% MF reduction - which seems rather high.

one-pay does to MF for Honda (courtesy of some folks on Edmunds):
(Starting MF) .00108 → .00028 (One-Pay MF)

Would that imply ~$100/mo reduction in this lease? (original MF 0.0019, new estimated MF 0.000475). Seems to good to be true, I may be doing something wrong here.

Posting here for reference (Michaell from the edmunds forum):

Could be a 3rd party bank your dealer is using.
Deduct .00080 for a one-pay lease from Honda Finance

~$55/mo discount if all other assumptions are held constant.

Considering a 2018 Pilot EX 1750 down 395/mo 10K miles. Offer on the table.

@True_Glass Better deal here for a higher trim with lower monthly and less DAS: