2018 Honda Pilot EX-L FWD $385, zero DAS

So one of the sales guys I talked to last week just emailed me back saying that his GM told him “to make deals”. Their first quote was $360/mo with $360 DAS, now they’re down to $345/mo with $345 DAS. That’s for the EX FWD, 36/12.

@bryan41 got that EX-L with 15k miles for $385, does $345 sound about right or could I probably shop that number at other dealers for a better deal?

Just my 2 cents from what I learned shopping for my EX-L…I think an EX FWD 36/12 can be had cheaper than $345.
I had a quote of $329 down $329 per month on a 36/15 EX. That was the first offer but the dealer knew they were in competition. I got the feeling that I could grind that down a bit.
Also something to keep in mind with my quotes is that in my state we pay a flat $500 in taxes, so that’ll change things a bit.

For a “tax free” state, lease taxes in Delaware suck. I think it’s 4.25% on the sale price, then 1.93% use on the monthly payment.

OK so I could be wrong but I think that adds about $25 per month to the deal when comparing mine.

I’m jealous, in Philadelphia it’s 6% PA sales tax + 2% Philadelphia sales tax + 3% PA use tax = 11%.

Nice deal @bryan41.