2018 Honda Clarity Base 36 months, 10K Miles per year - $219 Monthly, $1164 Due at signing plus tax

, , ,

I live in OC and will join in too. Count me in. Please PM me if you need any other info.

1 Like

This is base or touring? How much for NJ(including NJ tax) for touring, 10K miles?

Iā€™m also in for a Clarity deal (NorCal)

#MeToo , In Nor cal . Need Clarity
Please PM if you need more info
Thanks

Why would people buying as a group result in a better deal? Especially if you want the dealer to sell cars to you at a loss.

Unicorn deals on a new car occur because the dealer wants to meet a particular target, and they need a few more sold before the end of the month.

This is arguably why the Los Angeles Police Department pays $500/month on an i3. They had a public bidding process for 100 carsā€¦ from one dealer.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t work that way like @michael said. Dealers have discussed this point in the forum before as well. Logically, why would a dealer sell 6 cars at a 3,000 loss, when they could sell 1 car at a 3k loss, 3 at a 500 profit and 1 at MSRP?

The only way I can see you getting a decent discount this way (unless youā€™re the LAPD it seems) is if you buy in volume. 2, 5, 7 cars in a group buy is not volume. Think Enterprise or Hertz type volume.

I hear rental car companies buy directly from the manufacturer, rather than getting bids from dealers.

1 Like

Valid point. I always assumed they went through a fleet dept, but it would make more sense to go straight to the Mfg. being national conglomerates.

You are correct.

Iā€™m looking for this deal also. I commute to Manhattan and use 5 gallons of gas a day! Iā€™ve got all the northern NJ guys quoting Fees/Tax/Docs/First month $1789 at signing and 290 month for the Touring with selling at 25780 and 16120 residual. Iā€™ve just come across a Buying Service and they are in NY with the same drive off but 215 per month for Touring. But I have yet to see that deal in writing.

In NY there is a $1700 rebate paid to the dealer, not available to Jerseyites

Hi , could you MA PM info , and if I get from MA, can I get CA REBATE , not MA REBATE ?thank you so much

You expect a MA resident to know or research this for you? Have you read the CVRP requirements? Itā€™s very clear.

What u talking bout, Willis?

Anyway to do this deal in NY this month?

Search and find the NY deals.

Iā€™m also looking for a deal in California. Bay Area specific.

Does anyone know if Honda Financial Services offers ā€œlease cashā€ to dealers in NM and TX of at least the $7800 figure? My guess is other than northeast and CA, all the other states would offer the minimum $7800 as lease cash. Am I wrong?
TIA!

Has anyone looked at openroadhonda ? I have seen clarity touring leases with $169 somethingā€¦

Ask at Edmundsā€¦they will know the rebates for NM + TX

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49703/honda/clarity/2018-honda-clarity-lease-deals-and-prices/p11