2018 Honda Civic EX 2.0L AT

Got a quote from Coral Springs Honda in soflo with the following:

36 months
15k miles per year
1300 out of pocket
280 a month including taxes

Is there a broker or someone that can get me a better deal?

These are the numbers before the final mark up.

This is pretty expensive for a civic, even if it is EX. Try a broker–you typically have to reach out. Search for Bennedotto, etc in the broker section.

you should be able to get a Camry at that price

Look at the blue box on your screen at the top of this page… It should say “new to leasing”

2 Likes

Broker said its a good deal.

find another broker; that deal sux

1300 + (35 * 280) = 11100; that’s 308/month for a 22k msrp car

the fees of 1726 should be reviewed; they are hiding a large doc fee.

edmunds:
.00105 MF
$1400 lease cash for EX
57% residual for EX (12k; deduct 2% for 15k)

Civic doesn’t lease well… you could get an Infiniti q50 for that kind of money

If you’re set on civic then go for it. But for that kind of money there are way better cars out there.

Yes, already got in touch with a another broker. Thank you!

What other cars do you recommend on that same price range? I’ve heard Passats, Sonatas and Equinox are good to lease so far.

Use the search button my friend, I can’t do the work for you. Find a thread, maybe a dealership will be listed on the thread, or find a broker to do all of the work for you.

1 Like

I never said I couldn’t compete - I told you it was a good deal since all you sent me was the deal screen, that only lists the discount.

This is probably the best bet - leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&msrp=22235&sales_price=20000&months=36&mf=.00105&dp=0&doc_fee=799&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1400&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0

My apologies i will rephrase my statement.