2018 Honda Accord Touring - 2500 Down 1500 FlexCash

Just got my Honda Accord Touring last week. I absolutely love it! White exterior & white interior.

Sorry, I can’t share the dealer since they won’t be willing to replicate it. I know, this is where we all band together, my apologies.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Honda Accord Touring
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

**MSRP: $34690 + dealer added options = $38089
**Selling Price: $29586.95
**Monthly Payment: $267 + tax = $286
**Cash Due at Signing: $2500
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $1500 (Flex Cash)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: 0.000919937
**Residual: 52%

**Region: Florida
**Leasehackr Score: 8.6 years

I’m confused. I see two different cars. One with a distinctive BlackTop Roof and one w/o. From the looks of the pricing, it seems to me that you bought the 2.0, right? But the interior photo that you are showing is from a 1.5. I live in Florida, throw me a bone

No, the MSRP is spot on for a 1.5t Touring. It’s just this car has a crapload of dealer accessories(see BS).

1 Like

Sorry, I should have mentioned. I just had a black gloss vinyl put on the roof by a local shop yesterday (for $200) - hence the differing photos. It is a 1.5T Touring, not a 2.0T.

Dealer accessories included -

Wheel Locks,
Door Edge Film,
Trunk Tray,
Window Tint,
and some other useless things - dealer services & gps tracking

Even without considering the prices on the dealer options, they took about $4000+ off of the msrp. It was also their last 1.5T Touring on the lot.

It is a good lease deal for an Accord. I have the same except w/black leather and I financed…the lease quotes I was fielding a few months back were $4XX per month.

1 Like

Is it unrealistic to try to get a 2.0 for this much?

It’s a great deal at the end of the day for a loaded Accord, but did they at least amortize all the junk they forced you to buy? That’s $100-200 in accessories you just spent $3300 for.

The base MSRP was used for all calculations (residual, etc). The dealer added options were all free, so it didn’t hurt me one way or other. Agreed upon price was around 29k for the 34.5k base MSRP car.

Probably on the touring, but you can get pretty close on an EX-L 2.0 if you work for it.