2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t w/Navi Lease Offer

I’ve grinded this deal as much as I can and pretty sure this is the best offer I can get on this vehicle. Thoughts anyone?

**MSRP: $33,860
**Selling Price: $27,833.70
**Monthly Payment: $330.00 w/tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,000
**MSD:**0
**Incentives:

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.00092
**Residual: 53%

**Region: AZ
**Leasehackr Score: 8.5

Going to sign on this today

you could get a QX50 for almost the same price

This has been talked about alot with the Accord at that price i would just buy it and after 3 years if u want to move on u shouldn’t be negative on it. That way u will avoid Honda’s termination fee end of lease Ect.

Yea I could have gotten a QX50 but the infotainment system is outdated and it doesn’t come with the same safety and security features… Driving performance on the Accord is on par with Infiniti if not better.

It hasbeen talked about and I’m posting hopefully to give others a baseline. I previously leased a 2016 Accord and sold it without a disposition fee and a little bit of equity. Sure financing it you create more equity but I’d rather put as little towards the principal balance as I can and leasing allows you to do that

How? Leasing adds an acq fee (typical $700-800) and rebates, if any, tend to be higher for purchases. Honda also charges a disposition fee to any non-Honda dealer.

I thinks its been said before but lease luxury and buy economy

They gave me $1.5k flex cash which basically paid my acquisition fee tags and doc fee. There was $2.4k in lease cash for this trim, which is how I got to the sales price(2.4k below invoice after dealer holdback) I put 1k CCR because I got $740 from selling my previous leased Honda to Carvana. Honda gave me a payoff which matched my residual value so I didn’t pay a dispo fee

Honda EX-L 2.0 is kind of luxury at this point with all the tech inside it. The turbo 4cylinder is pretty much comparable to the luxury brands.

luxury cars tend to have better ride comfort— A 2017 accord on highway is different experience compared to a lexus LS

Well yea any $70k car is going to have a better ride quality than a $30k car.

1 Like

I think myself an @Jnazario chose the new Accord 2.0t is because its the most complete family sedan when you break it down. Roominess, gas mileage, features, performance all at the 1% rule for 12k a year. You just are giving up too much when you shop around at this price point.